z

Young Writers Society

Stargate Atlantis

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:11 am
SciFiGuy says...

just wondering if anyone watches it...to me, i think atlantis is Stargate SG1 with a new cast and new setting. i think it's more of the same, but it's still really cool :) any opinions?

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:28 am
deleted6 says...

Yeah i watched the first season, but i'm too busy to watch the rest but it's a brillant series.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:50 pm
Christianne_015 says...

Yeah, I watch it sometimes, but mostly because my parents are obsessed with all the Stargate series and everything. I swear I've seen most of them now. (Not literally, but I think you get the picture.)
Visit (and refer me, Christianne_015, if you join): Writer's Beat

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:54 pm
ali 2 says...

ithink it's prity good but mainly they are just copying starwars

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:42 pm
Firestarter says...

How are they copying Star Wars even remotely, ali? Please provide some justification.

Personally I love SG-1 but have never watched Atlantis.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:14 pm
deleted6 says...

Yeah how are they, Wraith what they based on in Star Wars and the star gate. Oh need i say that it more involved than Star Wars way more involved.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss