z

Young Writers Society

Post your own Pic thread

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:57 pm
Areida says...

Chevy wrote:areida: gosh, you're very pretty...hard to believe we're the same age,heh...i look nothing like that. i'm like the exact oppisite of you.
lol--and that's my kinda dance. even though i've never even been to one,lol.

heehee...thanks...that really makes me feel good about myself :D

dreaming_mouse:: You're pwetty!! I like your glasses; some people can't pull them off but they good on you.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:59 pm
Crysi says...

Omg areida, you're so beautiful!!

I wanna go to the prom.. *sniff*

I agree with areida, dreaming_mouse: You look really great in glasses! Ugh, I look horrid in glasses, so I finally got contacts. Yay!
Love and Light

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:40 am
Chevy says...

Someone tell me to stop taking pictures.

Will this thread ever die?

Anyway,

I took these today...my hair is really messed up...as always--but I can't do anything about my looks unfortunately.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

798 Reviews

Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:09 am
Areida says...

you guys are too nice to me....lol...

Chevy, you're really pretty!! I hadn't seen any of your other pics, but you're really pretty!! I'll bet you've got to beat zee boys off with a stick...lol...make 'em line up and take numbers!!
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:12 am
hekategirl says...

I agree with areida07; your very pretty Chevy!!!

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:46 am
Bobo says...

Finally some good pictures of Chevy! You are quite good looking, Chev. Especially when you smile.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:27 am
Tara says...

agreed.

What about you, Bo? You gonna be brave and put u'r pic up?
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:34 am
Meshugenah says...

I seem to recall him already doing so, several pages back. That reminds me, I was going to get some pic's at my last performace, but I forgot completly.. gah. I'll go take some more Friday, then (another performance! lol)
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:22 pm
Chevy says...

Thanks so much Areida, Hekate, and Bobo! I feel so special! Image
But Aerida said:
"Chevy, you're really pretty!! I hadn't seen any of your other pics, but you're really pretty!! I'll bet you've got to beat zee boys off with a stick...lol...make 'em line up and take numbers!!"
Nah, I've really never had a guy to like me and if he does, it's for a short period of time and nothing happens. Kind of sad, when I'm fifteen years old.Image
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

798 Reviews

Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:53 pm
Areida says...

...story of my life, Chevy...
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:02 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Thanks guys you're the first people to ever say I'm pretty lol, I've been wearing glasses since I was 2 and I can't wear contacts because my stupid left eye has an allergy with them.
Nah, I've really never had a guy to like me and if he does, it's for a short period of time and nothing happens. Kind of sad, when I'm fifteen years old.

I'm 17 (nearly 18 :'() and I've NEVER had a boyfriend T_T, in conclusion: Men are Jerks (no offence to the guys on here)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:18 pm
niteowl says...

Indeed they are.

Chevy, areida07, and dreaming mouse, you're all so much prettier than me! And the glasses work on you, dm (unlike me). Tried contacts but my eyes are way too sensitive.

Only guy who's ever "liked" me is an annoying 8th grader named Kyle.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:46 pm
Firestarter says...

Men are Jerks (no offence to the guys on here)

Okay, that is the most irritating phrase ever. It's like you're trying to deflect some reaction to your comment. If you think men are jerks, just put it. Don't slip an extra phase next to it just because you might cause offence.

Ermm...something on topic, you're all pretty, and I wouldn't worry about boyfriends and the such, you will all get more of it when you get older. Chevy, why's it sad when you're only 15? I think that's a young age and I wouldn't worry about it too much. You're all good-looking so one day, you'll find a guy who appreciates you for who you are, and you won't need to worry abotu your looks so much.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:19 pm
Nai says...

Well I don't know about all this other stuff here...but, no offense taken mouse. ::shrugs::

Not one guy at my school knows how to treat their girlfriends nice, much less other people. Today, this guy was with his girlfriend and i'm not sure if they got into a fight, but he was just walking in front of her. I'm pretty sure your not supposed to walk in front of your girlfriend and let her try to keep up with you if your going too fast.

But that's just more ranting.

Oh, one thing that did surprise me last weekend; I was with Rachel and her friend Lauren and we went to the mall. I was walking with them, then when we got to the door, I held it open for them like I do for all women, that's just how I was raised. But anyway, after they walked through the door Rachel's friend said "Your too nice, act like a boy." She was kinda joking, but when someone tells you basically to stop being nice because it's not natural, that's bad.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:43 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Firestarter wrote:
Men are Jerks (no offence to the guys on here)

Okay, that is the most irritating phrase ever. It's like you're trying to deflect some reaction to your comment. If you think men are jerks, just put it. Don't slip an extra phase next to it just because you might cause offence.

Ermm...something on topic, you're all pretty, and I wouldn't worry about boyfriends and the such, you will all get more of it when you get older. Chevy, why's it sad when you're only 15? I think that's a young age and I wouldn't worry about it too much. You're all good-looking so one day, you'll find a guy who appreciates you for who you are, and you won't need to worry abotu your looks so much.

Because not all men are jerks, the ones on here are really nice unlike the guys I know here at home. One of whom is going to get a slap if he doesn't stop nuding me on MSN :evil:
And one day?! Too far away lol T_T

You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae