z

Young Writers Society

Post your own Pic thread

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:19 pm
Skye says...

Yeah, I was asking everyone whether they thought mine looked like me, and they said no because my pic looked too Asian (there is't a drop of Asian blood in me). I pointed out that it was a Korean (or something) site. I think the hair is the hardest to match. Didn't they have golden eyes, though? Golden might be considered hazel-ish.

Hands up everyone who understood that garbled post. :roll:
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

145 Reviews

Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:30 am
Tara says...

Oooooh!! What fun!!!!!! This is so great, hehe.

Ok, until I can find a pic of me that actually looks decent :wink: I'll use this one. It was taken a year ago.

OMG! That's so terrible! ~*laughs*~ We were NOT up for that pic when they called us out from washing dishes to take it. (It's a cam'p pic, and for some reason all camp pics turn out so that anything dark stands out, and the rest is so blurry. :roll: I look rather like I'm fuzzy or somethin b/c of it!)
Last edited by Tara on Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:36 am
Meshugenah says...

no you don't! i really should find one of me.. this should be fun lol
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

145 Reviews

Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:39 am
Tara says...

~*looks back at other posts.*~ Wow, Crysi, u'r pretty!!!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:23 am
Crysi says...

Lol thank you! I should take another picture someday.. One that actually looks like me. Maybe after school I'll try to figure out how to take a picture with my dad's camera and upload it to my computer.. *shrugs*

That's a really cute picture of you, Tara! :D

WOW too many pictures to reply to.. Ummm.. Galatea, wow you're really pretty!

Tess.. you look incredibly similar to my friend Lindsay.. :shock:

Willow.. You don't go to Livermore High, do you? Lol! The person's jacket looks just like our colorguard jacket, and the person next to you looks like someone I know from school..

Firestarter.. You're cute, and so is your cat! Lol! :lol:

This is my dog Molly. I think it's the only time she has ever sat still enough to take a head-on picture lol!

I know this is a huge pic lol.. But it's actually one of the best pics I could find. It was taken last summer. :)
Love and Light

145 Reviews

Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:58 am
Tara says...

Firestarter wrote:
I have one from prom night but on that one I'm half drunk :P And on the otehr Im sick :P :P

Haha, post them! Now that would be a laugh! And I'm in a dire need for a laugh.

Lol! Yeah, Arvy! Puh-leeze? That would be grate, and we wouldn't tae 'em seriously since u were drunk/sick :wink: :wink:

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:11 pm
Firestarter says...

I have one thing to say

Tara and Crysi = Hot :lol:
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:50 pm
Galatea says...

Thanks. Headshots are designed to make you look good, though. You're a real cutie yerself, girl! Molly is so pretty! Is she an aussie or a border?
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:40 pm
Guest says...

OMG i wish i found this thread sooner! Crysi & Tara I've known for awhile and now I know what the infamous Dragon Keeper and Shadowling Queen- ok i'll shut up :D I would post my picture but my parents won't let me.... :cry:

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:55 pm
Incandescence says...

Damnit. I'll figure this out later.
Last edited by Incandescence on Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:57 pm
Zion says...

*sigh* Heres my pic. PROM NIGHT 2004 Arvy's half-drunk and he is off to the hotel ballroom. And thats me mom :D I look ridiclous on that pic I know
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:23 pm
Chevy says...

Here is Brad (Incadescence). This is the picture which he claims he hates which I have failed to understand.
Hey, I'm just now realizing how much Brad looks like Travis. :Faints:

145 Reviews

Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:47 pm
Tara says...

Can't see that, my love

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:47 pm
Crysi says...

Ok, if people think writers are geeks, they should look at all the hotties on this site! 8)

Arvy you look TOTALLY different from what I imagined lol! Yeah, you look half-drunk :wink: Lol sorry love.

Galatea.. hehe thanks! Molly's actually part border collie, part McNab. And 100% hyper. :P

Firestarter.. Thanks hon! :wink:

Delo.. *bows* Yes, I am the infamous Dragon Keeper! :twisted:
Love and Light

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:54 pm
Meshugenah says...

crysi, was that pic from camp? still need to get one of me..
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady