Young Writers Society

What's your personality type?

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:55 pm
Fishr says...

ISTP
"Mechanic."
More research led me to this page. http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISTP.html
Every bit is true for me which I was surprised but bemused too.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:09 am
ToritheMonster says...

INFP

slightly expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:40 am
Crimsona says...

Your Type is
ENFP

You are:
very expressed extravert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
distinctively expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ENFP.html

I also saw this page, which actually sums me up pretty much 100%...
Avatar (c) to Thalia - A great friend of mine

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:19 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

ISFJ, same as Demz!
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:28 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

INTP.
Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking and Perceiving.

As for career paths - 1.Technical/Science (Education, Natural Science, Computer Programming and Engineering; which is srt of what I'm doing.)
2. Law
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:00 pm
View Likes
Mizzle says...

Ooh. My result was INFJ.

INFJ

Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

So, according to my results, I should work in education, as a psychologist, or something of that sort.

x Mizz
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:28 pm
pinkangel54123 says...

Hmm...I got ESFP

People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.

So I should be an artist, counselor, consultant, or photographer. That's interesting.

~Danie
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:07 am
MagnusBane says...

ISFJ

Apparently I'm loyal and like to follow the rules? Guess I don't know myself very well.
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:41 pm
View Likes
Kale says...

INTP/INTJ

I've taken that test/variations of several times (since my old college likes running sociology studies) and I've got a 50/50 split between the two types. I like to think I get the best of both worlds. :P
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:19 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

I'm ISTj, like Ranger Hawk.

Introverted: 33
Sensing: 38
Thinking: 25
Judging: 22

I am...
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

I did the test twice and got the same thing. Interesting
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:58 pm
Meshugenah says...

INTJ by this test - less than usual on the I, too - usually I'm in the 90th percentage, but here I'm only 78. How odd. However! Almost every time I take this test (or any similar), I score 50 dead on for N/S, this time I hit N, which I do more than S, but I hit S enough to know I'm right on the line, there. So a little less than half the time I test as ISTJ, though INTJ is more consistent and I think the fact that I'm even analyzing this all at proves I am more of an INTJ in general. Anyhoo, 62 on T and 72 on J, which are about where I normally am, so cool beans.

I'm mildly obsessive about this, so I've been reading lots! And "librarian" is most definitely on the list of careers, which is fitting, since I'm planing on getting an MIS/MILS/whatever that degree is called. And possibly a dual degree in medieval history. Maybe. Or more in - er, I think I've made my point.

Se breakdown: # very expressed introvert
# moderately expressed intuitive personality
# distinctively expressed thinking personality
# distinctively expressed judging personality

(this also explains why I have contingency plans for almost every sort of attack/invasion, and why I like scifi. Or maybe I'm just justifying my reading habits)

Anyhoo! As a side note, it does not remotely surprise me to see so many I types hanging 'round these parts ;)
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:49 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Meshugenah wrote:Anyhoo! As a side note, it does not remotely surprise me to see so many I types hanging 'round these parts ;)

Haha, I noticed that too. I wonder if it'd be different if this were a website for sports enthusiasts or young politicos.

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:09 pm
Blink says...

INTJ!

Introverted: 89
Intuitive: 23
Thinking: 1
Judging: 11

So I use my quarter of a spontaneous brain to sometimes judge without thinking alone. Clever. Heh. I like this one, though. Apparently only 1% of the population are rational masterminds. I feel special. Though, I'm more like an evil mastermind.

Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead.

I'm watching David Cameron with interest. Mwaha. I mean, Clement Attlee was an 'I'. And maybe Gordon Brown. Hehe. Prime Minister Blink.
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

253 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 253
Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:21 pm
RacheDrache says...

INTP, with INFP and INTJ as backup dancers, and I guess I have the INFJ side too. The I and the N aren't going anywhere anytime soon, as I scored 100 on both of those.

Anyway, this site calls INTP "The Architect," which fits because I've always wanted to be one.

Ruthless pragmatists about ideas, and insatiably curious, Architects are driven to find the most efficient means to their ends, and they will learn in any manner and degree they can.

and

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible.

cover the gist of it.

And this:

INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists

makes me want to laugh, since I'm both a grammar freak and a linguistics major.
I don't fangirl. I fandragon.

Have you thanked a teacher lately? You should. Their bladder control alone is legend.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:15 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

I have gotten both ENFP and ENFJ. I'd rather stick with the ENFP, I've gotten that result the most. According to the Potrait of an ENFP, I am: Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Feeling. For jobs it says: Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, Education, or Computer Programming. As I already work in the education system, kudos to me for figuring stuff out.

Here's the breakdown.
    slightly expressed extravert
    moderately expressed intuitive personality
    moderately expressed feeling personality
    moderately expressed perceiving personality
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind