z

Young Writers Society

Quiz Game

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:27 am
Nate says...

Okay, the quiz game stinks. What I want to do is update it with new questions. Any suggestions?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:35 am
Jiggity says...

Whats the quiz game?
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:49 am
Nate says...

JigSaw wrote:Whats the quiz game?

The quiz game is on the YWS arcade page.

Come on peeps! Just need a few questions for the game.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:53 am
Sponson Light says...

Update it with "common members" questions.
Such as what is snoink's favorite animal? (extremely obvious) but start throwing things like post counts (100-500 posts, 501-900, something that wont change for a while), join date... etc.

Then and go over a few things such as the "most common forum" and "weekly member" thing.
"who was the member of (blank) week?"
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:08 am
Bobo says...

That's a cool idea--ask community questions. It would give us vets the advantage, but then, wouldn't any quiz give people with longer exposure to its topics an advantage?

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:19 am
deleted6 says...

All the question are American one i'm Scottish and well i did not study American history. Change the question to be more international based also make it knowledge question not just history.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author