z

Young Writers Society

Sure, jump on the band wagon!

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:24 am
zelithon says...

I am not giveing advice, if you think i am. I don't think anyone my age shuold date; its not like your gona marry them. Also "When I was thirteen, I played video games, and sword fighting games outside with my freinds. I didn't care about girls. Hell, I didn't hit puberty until like 7th grade." Kids in 7th grade are 12, but when you were 13 you didn't care? I am missing something.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:29 am
sabradan says...

I was in 6th grade when I was 13. And I hit puberty late 7th grade.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:38 am
zelithon says...

Dat makes sense, thx for clarifying. #-o

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:12 pm
Galatea says...

I was a 'late bloomer' myself.

Dating? Over-rated.
Sex? Sure, why not?

But then again, these are my life choices. I don't presume to tell anyone what they can or cannot do, but I think it is a real shame that there are 13 year olds out there who think they are mature enough for a sexual relationship. I'm a huge advocate of sexual exploration--but even I have limits. My current boyfriend and I waited a little over 6 months before having what is defined as intercourse. I'm all about the waiting, and making absolutely sure you are ready for the commitment you are making with your body. Sharing yourself with someone at that level is the ultimate act of trust, and it isn't to be taken lightly.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:52 pm
The Silent Aviator says...

zelithon wrote:I meant my cousin is the son of a preist too! He only reasontly got marryed and it would be supriseing if it worked.

Oh, thanks for clarifying.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:22 pm
Mattie says...

Let me clarify this: I know why people date, it was just that wether or not if it is worth it. I'm not some dimwit who doesn't know the first thing about dating or why people do it. I hear my fair share of gossip everyday...
So, this may be confusing you guys, but you do understand don't you?

"The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth."
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening