z

Young Writers Society

Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

Hilarious or Sickening?

This is so gross it's funny
6%
This is NOT funny
88%
I bought their album
6%

Total votes : 17

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:49 pm
Poppi says...

From The Week: "A pair of blonde, blue-eyed teenagers whose songs include Aryan Man and Sacrifice, a tribute to Rudolf Hess, have become the poster girls of the White Supremacist movement in America. 'We're proud of being white,' Lynx Gaede, who performs with her sister Lamb in the group Prussian Blue, told ABC News. The girls, who have just produced their second album, appear in publicity shots wearing T-shirts depicting smiley faces with Hitler moustaches. Both their parents are commited racists."

I seriously recommend you go to Google and try to find a picture of them. It is well worth seeing, it really is. I am sure that being German since my granny moved to the UK to avoid being in the Hitler youth I ought to fume and jump around snarling and stuff... but... hehehehehe... it's just so horrible it's funny.

What does everyone else think? Sick enough to laugh at - or too sick for words and in need of abolition FAST!?
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:02 pm
Zion says...

Image THIS is evil? ehmagawd... :lol:
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:06 pm
Duskglimmer says...

*feels sick to her stomach*

Yeah... after searching for some of the actual lyrics that people were complaining about, I feel sick. They look cute, they don't SOUND cute...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

94 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:09 pm
Zion says...

These girls have only been brainwashed by their parents...God...I would gladly strangle their parents and watch their eyes fall out from the pressure...seriously...
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

35 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:10 pm
Poppi says...

Teehee! No I meant look for the picture of them in the smiley-nazi tops! THAT is a sight for sore eyes...
Mind you, the cute lil german dresses there ARE quite distressing also.
Haven't read lyrics yet... believe it or not, I don't plan to...
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:11 pm
Duskglimmer says...

I'm not so sure I would call it brainwashing. It's how thier parents taught them to think, just like we've been taught to think that we're all equals. But it's still sick that the parents would impose such views on thier children. It's bad enough that they have them themselves.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

35 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:13 pm
Poppi says...

Brainwashing only exists up until the age of twelve in my mind. After that... you have your own life to lead. Sorry, just not much of a believer in brainwashing...
THEY JUST SUCK!!

94 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:17 pm
Zion says...

The women, they’ll smile, on Victory Day. And the children, they’ll laugh and they’ll sing and they’ll play. And the forests will echo our grace, for the brand new dawn of our Race…

You are my brother and in war we proudly sing. Our Cause shall never tire. Our gift to you we bring: A holy creed of Racial purpose, A mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end….

Тhis is only a small piece ladies and gentlemen....

Immanuel Kant

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:17 pm
Sureal says...

'He fought so strong for our race. We're finally back in our place. It took his life, my dear son, and now it's over the war is won. Our Race was saved because the lives that were sacrificed: those men that died... '
- From 'Sacrifice'

'Rudolph Hess, man of Peace. He wouldn't give up and he wouldn't cease, to give his loyalty to our Cause. Remember him and give a pause.'
- Also from 'Sacrifice'
Rudolph Hess was a Nazi who brutually fought against any who tried to disrupt Hitler's speeches.

'I see you all around me. I see the apathy in your eyes, knowing not what it means to be free, watching as the White flame dies.

It means nothing to you, Pride is an unknown trait. Tell me what are you gonna do run and hide or face the hate.'
- From 'I Will Bleed for You'

'Aryan man awake, How much more will you take, Turn that fear to hate, Aryan man awake.'
- From Aryan Man Awake

'A holy creed of Racial purpose, A mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end….'
- From Victory Day
I wrote the above just for you.

94 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:21 pm
Zion says...

Just give me a knife and i'll slit their throats and be done with it :evil: :x

Immanuel Kant

506 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:23 pm
Sureal says...

Read their forums. I have, and I actually felt sick (and trust me, that's the first time I've ever felt sick from reading something).

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:24 pm
Ego says...

you realize that none of those quotes are racist, right?

There's a difference between supporting your race (idiotic as the concept in itself is), and hating on other races.

I think the whole concept of race is stupid to begin with, myself. Nothing said above was racist, though...
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

506 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:26 pm
Sureal says...

Perhaps not, but telling the Aryan people to wake up and kill their hate...

None the less, read their forums. Espeically the debate forum.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:29 pm
Ego says...

Honestly, I lugh at people like this. If you wanna kill your fellow human for having different color skin, why not kill osmone for having different color eyes? Or hair? Or being three pounds heavier than you? Or a half a centimeter shorter than you? Where do these fools draw the line?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

506 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:33 pm
Sureal says...

That's how I look at it. But meh, all they ask for is their 'own race, free from taint.' So, in order to do that, they're going to kill all the races they don't like :).

Wow, isn't that cute?

Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton