z

Young Writers Society

I hate Keira Knightley!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:02 pm
Ellyphant says...

...Haha, just joking Mr.Knightley. I actually admire her work and her accent is too die for.

Anyway...yeah. So...uh...has anyone heard any rumors about a new movie that she'll be in?
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:37 pm
Lucinda says...

XD As soon as I saw this, I was like, "Uh-oh, that isn't going to offend Mr.Knightley, is it?"

I'm wondering if she's going to be in Pirates of the Caribbean 4. I think she said that she didn't want to play Elizabeth again, but I don't know. It sort of *needs* to have Elizabeth. I mean, not as much as it needs Jack, but she's still one of the main characters.
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade
Hide your face so the world can never find you.

-The Phantom of the Opera

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:43 pm
pudin.junidf says...

I'd rather ghve her performing than in actual life. She is avery good actress, I liked her work in Pride and Prejudice.
I think another very good, actually awesome performing she had was on Pirates of the Caribbean at World's End. She was fantastic in that movie; it made me want to be her.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:49 am
AquaMarine says...

I was about to post something about Mr. Knightly storming into this post. But it's been said. So I'll go away quietly.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:05 pm
Lucinda says...

I think another very good, actually awesome performing she had was on Pirates of the Caribbean at World's End. She was fantastic in that movie; it made me want to be her.

Yeah. Johnny Depp is my favorite, of course, but I still got a little tear in my eye when Will died. I was a little bit weirded out by the scene on the beach, just 'cause I knew what had just happened and all the nine year olds I watched it with didn't, but it was so beautiful when Will was about to go back to the boat and then she like, ran to him and kissed him. It was adorable.
But you know what annoyed me? The end of Pirates 2. Seriously, Elizabeth would not have chained Jack up just so everyone else could survive, and she certainly wouldn't have kissed him to do it.
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade
Hide your face so the world can never find you.

-The Phantom of the Opera

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:12 pm
Krupp says...

Personally, I think she's hot, but she seems to play the same role in every film I've seen her in...maybe it's just me. I don't know.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:14 am
VeraWinters says...

When i read the title for this thread I was already planning on writing a big rave. I am a massive Keria fan. She not only is incredibly gorgeous (and not anorexic, I know a lot of people like her, they at whatever food they like and stay as thin as a rail... sooo unfair) but a really good actress. Have you seen her in the edge of love? she goes from a glamorous, independent women to a wore down, troubled mother. She plays both roles brilliantly.
Love her Love her love her
Who is John Galt?

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings