z

Young Writers Society

Cats or Dogs

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:10 am
Armadian says...

is it ok to take both of them becaus eI have a cat and like dogs.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:12 am
Areida says...

Nate wrote:Dogs hands down. I do like cats, but they hardly notice you sometimes. Plus, I'm very allergic to them, so I resent them for that :wink:

Me too, Nate. They make me sneeze, and my eyes get very red so I look scary. Yep.

Plus dogs are awesome. Cats are mean.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:40 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

I have two cats (well technically one, the other is my mums but he follows me everywhere - and I mean EVERYWHERE...little pervert ¬¬)

Anyway I like cats because when you're really upset they're so nice and comforting, plus they don't slobber on you like dogs. My nan has a Jack Russel, she got her from the RSPCA and we think she was abused so she LOATHES other animals. She thought I was a burglar one night when I was going to the toilet...at 3AM...I'm 5 foot 1 so that wasn't exactly the best height to be when a Jack Russel is jumping for your throat...

When I leave home though I want two Old English Sheepdogs, I've always loved their coats. I'd get a dog though because I'd feel safer in a house on my own, if a burglar breaks in hopefully the dog will go for their throat. Plus I hate walking alone at night, if I had a dog I'd feel safer (please don't dillusion me but saying I'm not safe even WITH a dog...I won't step outside the house lol :cry:)

So I like cats and dogs equally...one makes you feel safer, the other makes you feel loved...and doesn't slobber on you.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:55 pm
zelithon says...

I have had both cats and dogs. I like dogs better, they are smarter for one thing and my dogs dont slobber. Cats are contrary. I don't concider little "dogs" like miniture "dogs" and jack russles real dogs, if it was between those things and cats cats would win with me. German sheperds are real dogs even standard poodles are.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:31 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

zelithon wrote:I have had both cats and dogs. I like dogs better, they are smarter for one thing and my dogs dont slobber. Cats are contrary. I don't concider little "dogs" like miniture "dogs" and jack russles real dogs, if it was between those things and cats cats would win with me. German sheperds are real dogs even standard poodles are.

Grammar and punctuation are your friends. It should look more like this:
"I have had both cats and dogs. I like dogs more, because they are smarter for one thing; and my dogs don't slobber. I don't consider little dogs, like Jack Russles, real dogs. If it were between miniature dogs and cats, cats would win with me. German Shepheards are real dogs, and even standard Poodles are."

The "cats are contrary" phrase made no sense. Please explain that, and the I could fix it for you.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:33 pm
zelithon says...

You did not even state your opinion. Cats ARE contrary.
You spelled "German shepherds" wrong.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:19 am
Nefer says...

I love cats and dogs, but between the two I'd chose the cat.

My cat is not lazy and she likes everyone. Unlike some cats she doesn't scrath anyone or try to bite them. Plus I love her blue/grey coat and her brilliant eyes. :D

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:57 am
Sohini says...

cats rule!!!!!!!
i've 5 at home and they are cute, cuddly and lovable. (6, if you're counting ME as one!)
cats look so artistic all the time and their eyes...make me feel like loving them. kittens are sssssooooooooo cute. cats at play is a thing of joooy and laughter.
dogs-i like the small, furry and trained ones but not as much as the cats.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:04 am
Snoink says...

Doggies! :)

My favorite dogs...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:40 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Dogs are the best because they provide unconditional love. Cats are more into scratching you.

Face it, when you walk into a house, which animal is more likely to be friendly to you? Cats or dogs?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:57 am
deleted6 says...

Cats because they clean up their fetus, an also because they're don't weigh to much when they try an sit on you.
Also i know a Cat who saved someone live by waking them up to tell there house was on fire.
Last edited by deleted6 on Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:01 am
Shadow Knight says...

Fontroy wrote:Cats because they clean up thier poo, an also because they're don't weigh to much when they try an sit on you.

No offense intended but... that was the most childish answer i've seen yet.

And personally i'm a dog person, though I have nothing against cats.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:40 am
Emma says...

Cats do not clean up their own poo. XD I should know, I have two. I also have two dogs... I cant pick between them, I love cats and dogs the same. >_< They are both cute when they are babies and both fun when they're older. As in, you can stroke cats because I like making the purr and you can throw sticks and stuff at the dogs and they catch them. Also you can feed the dogs food you don't like.

I love both.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:36 pm
Galatea says...

Cats.

This is being moved to the lounge...
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:52 pm
Muse says...

Dogs smell...literally..
Cats are really affectionate, and cute, and not smelly, and are playful. Everything a girl could wish for!

I do love my doggy though. She's cute.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind