z

Young Writers Society

OMG! I am like so happy, dudes!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 pm
Ellyphant says...

Okay, so everyone that knows me or has read my convorsations in chat knows that I am new to my school and my district. Well, I talked with the school counselor (Who is a dude...yes) about my classes and I qualified for Advanced Literature, Advanced Math, and Advanced Science! Woot! How awesome is that? I am like a genius!
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:33 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Awesomesauce! I did something like that in 5th grade, except I went to a different school for a certain day every week. It was hard, to say the least.
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:46 am
Turntable Jack says...

That is really great. Getting as much knowledge as possible is always a good thing. Keep that up throughout your school "career."

Cheers!

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:02 am
Meep(: says...

Such modesty XD
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:07 pm
AquaMarine says...

Nice one ! *claps*
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch