Young Writers Society

Star Wars

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:28 am
Elinor says...

Any fans out there?
If yes, who are your favorite characters?
This also just a place for general star wars discussion.
My favorite character is Anakin.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

Oh man, I was raised on Star Wars, saw A New Hope when I was six, have been a sci-fi fan ever since! Favorite character...hmm, well I like C-3PO with how annoying he can be, and Anakin when he was younger. And Darth Vader's such an awesome villain!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 pm
Elinor says...

I know, right? I only saw the first Star Wars movie a few months ago. I eventually got around to seeing them all - but they really are great. C3PO Is funny - I love his voice.

-- Walt Disney

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 pm
Krupp says...

As a wee lad, Han Solo was a hero of mine, until I met Indiana Jones haha. But even now I still have yet to acquire the dvd's of the original trilogy, and I'm still working on that. I watch them whenever the mood takes me. Star Wars is truly the greatest sci-fi adventure known to man.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:57 pm
Elinor says...

It's totally awesome. Even if you absolutley hate sci fi (me) it sucks you in and makes you care about the characters and whats going on.

-- Walt Disney

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 pm
Khe Sahn says...

I just love Star Wars. My favourite character throughout the saga would probably be Obi-Wan Kenobi, although at one stage I thought that Wicket the Ewok was the coolest. My favourite villain would obviously be vader, but I hated Anakin as a villain in episode 3. Haha. I hate Anakin from the prequels, I always hoped that he would somehow die and that Luke's father was someone else. It's not entirely impossible!
99% of people die when killed. If you are in the 1% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:47 pm
Bloo says...

Yeah I was the kid who you saw having light saber battles with his friend till I was seven. I loved the series, and used to pretend I was in them. Darth Vader rules!
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale