z

Young Writers Society

Please read my work!!!

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:44 pm
Angel17 says...

Hi i'm quite new, i've already posted something on this forum but i just wanted to ask more people to please read my work. I want to know if i'm any good as a poet as i want to pursue a writing as a future career. All opinions appriciated. Thank you :)
Real poetry are those with the best words in the best order

~~~~~~~~Mandy~~~~~~~~~

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:51 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

*Moved to lounge*
Last edited by Griffinkeeper on Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:09 am
sabradan says...

You have to read others' work and crit it before you post, preferrably. And DEFINATELY before people will crit your work. Sorry, its just proper netiquite.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:12 am
Snoink says...

But she has critiqued work, Sab! ;)

Here's a list of reviewers who don't mind critiquing work:

forum/viewtopic.php?t=4954

The easiest way to get lots of critiques is by hitting up people with PMs and asking them to review. If, of course, they like to do that kind of stuff. Read around the forums, find someone who can give helpful critiques for metered poetry, and then ask them to look at your work. And, while your at it, read their work as well.

And... welcome!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne