z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:07 am
InspirationPlease says...

Hello, I guess I'm not exactly NEW here since I'm a registered user already, but I wanted to introduce me. I'm InspirationPlease. Around YWS, I see a lot of users who are having hard times. Most of us are, including I. And on my blog, you will find inspiration and advice. If you ever want to talk to me, ask for advice, etc. feel free to PM.

I'm doing this because sometimes it's nice to get advice from people that don't know you. It's the sweetness of not being able to judge or be judged. I know that lots of you just want to talk to people who know you, your friends or family... but I'm also going by what I feel. Sometimes, I like talking to people I don't quite know yet. They can't judge me. Sometimes, they also have the greatest advice. That's why I'm doing this. To give you inspiration and someone to talk to when you're down, when you need help with something, when you need advice.

Moderators, if you can tell what user I am, please don't give it away. Unless you have to of course...

I'm also posting this in the Welcome Forum. Check out my blog.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:41 pm
Sureal says...

Erm, you only really needed to post this once, I think. I'll lock this version, and leave the one in the Welcome forum. =)
I wrote the above just for you.

If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner