z

Young Writers Society

Death Note

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:16 pm
View Likes
Curlyqpride says...

Haha, L is my avatar! Atleast one of you had to suspect this from me!
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:47 pm
MaresAzulados says...

I love L! He's like so cool...
Scipio: Do you know what happens here after dark? Things little eyes should never, ever see.
Bo: We're not scared.
Scipio: Not scared? Well, aren't you the little tiger? RAWR!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:44 pm
.:Elf:. says...

Just started watching it last week, right now I'm almost done with episode 28.
L is so cool, but so is Light, guess I'm caught in the middle.

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:50 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

^_^ L is quite cool. *points at her avie*

I saw the first season (before it started playing on TV) but I spoiled the second season for myself by reading the summary on the internet and refused to watch it because the ending vexed me. =P
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:21 am
huggybear123 says...

I have a couple of friends who were obsessed with death note and was writing a comic where they were all characters in death note. But then I decided to watch the first episode - then the second, and the third...and ended up watching all the episodes in one sitting! I'm wathcing them all over again because its on Adult Swim! Death Note is awesome! I hate Light - but I love him but I hate him! He's just so - HE KILLED ALL MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!!! He made L die and Misa die and Matt die and Mello die and Rem die and his dad die (i didnt like his dad but he killed him!) And I love the soundtrack. Mello's sounds like something Nirvana would write. I just love, love, love, love, love Death Note!

7 Reviews

Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:33 pm
certainromances. says...

Yay, fellow Death Note fans !

L, Mello and the kid with the white hair who replaced L( I think his name was Near?) are my favorite characters. Mello just has this aura of coolness around him xD

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 pm
MaresAzulados says...

certainromances. wrote:Yay, fellow Death Note fans !

L, Mello and the kid with the white hair who replaced L( I think his name was Near?) are my favorite characters. Mello just has this aura of coolness around him xD
You're so right! Mello is so cool, with his motorcycle, and black clothing, and his chocolate obsession...

Then L is so awesome! So cute, and strange...

Then Near... cool, with his toys and mini-dolls...

They are all so awesome!
Scipio: Do you know what happens here after dark? Things little eyes should never, ever see.
Bo: We're not scared.
Scipio: Not scared? Well, aren't you the little tiger? RAWR!

7 Reviews

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:17 pm
certainromances. says...

Hehe, I used to act like L when I finished an episode of Death Note xD
That just shows how geeky I can be at times.

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:10 pm
Flower~Child says...

Light didn't kill Misa HuggyBear, she was the only good one alive in the end. Even if she was a stupid blonde idiot! I loved light I cried when he died l0l.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

7 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 pm
certainromances. says...

Light went crazy in the end, but I do think that he was a brilliant character.

321 Reviews

Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:40 pm
Flower~Child says...

He was very briliant, but it was very sad when he lost it. I hated Near! He found life a game, and when a another Kira came out he wouldn't take the case, because it wouldn't challenge his mind.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

7 Reviews

Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:43 am
certainromances. says...

Ahaha, Near was a little brat at times, but I liked him nonetheless because he looked so much like L. I liked how he played with his toys all the time.

321 Reviews

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:17 am
Flower~Child says...

Just the same he made life a big game. He didn't have rules or anything. If he took a human life it was just a pawn out of the way to him.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:40 am
huggybear123 says...

I know that Light didn't directly kill Matt and Misa. But if Kira never existed, Matt would not have been shot. Misa killed herself due to Light's death.

321 Reviews

Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:18 pm
Flower~Child says...

Did she? I didn't know all I saw was her mourning. Her life was cut in half twice though so she wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway. Who was MAtt I can't remember. Oh and his dad died to. Still though he was my favorite, but he made the mistake of trusting someone other than himself which was really bad.

Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984