z

Young Writers Society

Laptop is fried so I fear my time will indefinitely be

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Tue May 12, 2009 1:23 am
Fishr says...

...limited. That is of course until I find a new laptop I like. Then there's the shipping and transferring my old data from my old hard drive (which was able to be saved!) and yadda, yadda...

I don't imagine I'll be reviewing much or as active as I wan to bet. I'm really bummed and just sad that I have to sink more cash into another PC when it was my own fault it died in the first place. At least all m files can be saved. (I never got around to backing up my newer files...)

So, if you all haven't done it, back up your files!!! Get portable Gig drives and back up those files! I suggest getting 100GB drives or higher if it meets your budget.

That's about it besides being on a borrowed comp that I can only use for limited amounts of time.

Ta!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Tue May 12, 2009 6:16 pm
Mars says...

:(
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu May 14, 2009 10:24 pm
Incognito says...

That is sad news Sam. :(
I thank you for the tip though!

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian