z

Young Writers Society

The Waltons

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 pm
tori1234 says...

The Waltons is about a family growing up in the Great Depression, surviving through Pearl Harbor, and living through World War II. It's based on the book called "Spencer's Mountain" by Earl Hamner and is also based off a movie called "The Homecoming". It was made in the 1970's and mainly only comes on TV Land now. Has anyone else ever watched The Waltons? And if so, who is your favorite character?
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri May 01, 2009 8:44 am
Twit says...

In my family, the Waltons epitomise everything that is twee and cliched in the world.

:mrgreen:

"Goodnight Jonboy" has become the standard way of mocking someone being cute while saying goodnight.

:P

I didn't like Jonboy because he's always right, I didn't like Mary Ellen because she was annoyingly spunk, Erin told tales, Jason was ick, and all the little kids were Disney-cute. So, um, yeah, I didn't like it that much.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:09 pm
tori1234 says...

they were based off of true people, that's actually how things were like back then.

So does anyone actually like The Waltons?

And please no bashing on this subject.
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)

“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell