67%
Demi Lovato
33%

Total votes : 6

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:49 am
heart_of_the_artist says...

Which is your favorite, please take out any personal opinions on the person themselves ( like bad public image). Just think of talent.
Last edited by heart_of_the_artist on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've built a wall,\ not to block anyone out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it.

529 Reviews

Reviews: 529
Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 am
xDudettex says...

I'd pick Selena Gomez 'cause acting seems natural to her and not forced. I love her style too :)

xDudettex
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:13 am
Storm_Bringer says...

I like Selena too. She acts very good. Demi is pretty good too. I love her new show.

:D
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
~~~
Need a review?
One Stormy Review Coming Right Up!

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:30 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

If I had to pick, I'd pick Selena. I think Demi, when she sings live, is a pretty bad singer. No offense.
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo