z

Young Writers Society

Jonas Brothers

Reviews: 2
Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:56 am
MariaBernal says...

Anyone a fan? Or is that just me. I'm not one of those, "OMJ, Nick I LOVE YOU!" kind of fans.

So anyone like them? Even just a little bit?

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:57 pm
Krupp says...

No. Throw all of their music into the trash, and get into bands like Mogwai, Pelican, and Jesu. That will start you on the path to good music.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

529 Reviews

Reviews: 529
Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:10 pm
xDudettex says...

I'm not really a fan to be honest.

They just seem too manufactured for my taste.

I prefer Paramore and Simple Plan myself :)

xDudettex
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:36 am
heart_of_the_artist says...

Yes, I like them. But some of the songs on their second CD are not very good, just two or three, and the show Jonas dosn't seem all that great. I'm getting kind of sick of disney uses all of their stares for everything.
I've built a wall,\ not to block anyone out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:40 pm
Chloe(: says...

I hate how they brag so much about their "perfect" lives, and how they're "living the dream." I know that they're not, and I know that "dream" life is all fake. Besides that, they're not bad, but they're not on my ipod.
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:40 pm
TexanWriter says...

One one hand, I like them, because they're homeschooled. On the other hand, they put a little too much of the "pop" into their "pop-rock" for my tastes. So I'm more of a neutral.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

Reviews: 2
Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:21 pm
MariaBernal says...

I'm glad that they are changing their music into a bit darker genre. No more, "extra-pop"

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:21 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Sometimes, I think they're OK. But, I absolutely hate how they say they're "rock." They are NOT rock! I agree, they are becoming a little less pop, but not my taste.
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:29 am
Antigone Cadmus says...

Jonas Brothers = Disney money scam. :wink:
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

Reviews: 1
Thu May 21, 2009 6:19 am
beccax says...

No, I don't like them or anything else spewed forth by Disney. But whatever, as long as you're not a screaming fangirl.
I am the bones you couldn't break.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 pm
tori1234 says...

I used to be OBSESSED!!!!! But I've been "sober" for almost a year now! I still listen to them every once in awhile when I'm jogging or when I just want to open up my "inner preteen" again.
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:43 am
Exialac says...

Extremely well marketed. Meh I hate their stuff. I only like one song because of an ulterior reason. I listen to the oldies/alt anything ( pink floyd, queen, ac/dc, black sabbath, mega deth, old school/underground/alt hiphop). Nostalgia layers imperfections.
Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson. You find the present tense and the past perfect.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 pm
KailaMarie says...

I like them sort of. They are horrible actors, but I have to admit, I think their music is fun and happy. Plus they (meaning Nick mostly) are really cute. I mean, I'm not like a "fan girl" per se, but I like a variety of music, including fun pop music once in a while.
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:47 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

They're okay. Fun, upbeat music is good sometimes. :)
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 am
drumm3r1 says...

they're not my cup of tea. They just seem too "Disney". And come on, now they have their own show?

“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu