z

Young Writers Society

As writers, have any of you ever felt this way before?

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 am
lilymoore says...

So, I was a little late this week checking in on the PostSecrets website this week and at the very top of the page, there was an image that really hit me because I know exactly what this person must have been feeling. Anyway, has anyone else ever felt this way? If you have, and are willing, share your story. If you haven't you can still give your opinion.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 am
Matt Bellamy says...

Hehe, many of my poems would have a dedication similar to this.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 am
Musicaloo7311 says...

No one's ruined my life yet, but I'm young. :)

But, I somehow understand it. Haha.
Click-ity click! Reviews here. :)
The Completely Evil Plan.

"You treat me badly; I love you madly."
Formerly known as music_lover_7311.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:30 pm
Rosendorn says...

For every word I write is laced with you...

Yep. That sounds about right. The only reason I write sweet and happy short stories is for my own sanity. Almost everything else I do is dark.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:51 am
KnightlyAngel09 says...

Every word I write is laced with you? Hmm... True, perhaps. However, I daydream to save myself so most of my works are daydreams but still you know... Laced with (....). Haha. Although, my life isn't ruined as of now. I'm quite young. Perhaps in a few years or so?
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you.:)

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson