z

Young Writers Society

Jonas Brothers and Twilight Rule Kids Choice Awards

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:31 am
Master_Yoda says...

Can you believe it? [url]Jonas Brothers and Twilight Rule Kids Choice Awards[/url]
And Twilight beat Harry Potter as well!

EDIT: Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush writing this, and sourced the article by its title here's the link: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1608034/20090328/jonas_brothers.jhtml
Last edited by Master_Yoda on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:13 pm
Lil_Pau says...

*jaw drops*

Oh-my-God.

For me, the Jonas Brothers are like...aaargh, I can't stand them, and Twilight? One of the worst books I've read.

So, it sounds pretty nightmarish for me.
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:13 pm
chasingcolts21 says...

Twilight and Harry Potter and both great books. They both have good things and bad things about them. I think Harry Potter should have won, but Twilight is growing more popular, especially seeing as the book series has ended.

I was forced by a friend to like the Jonas Brothers a few years ago, and, with the help of listening to them all day, everyday, I began to grow to like them a bit. But they aren't my favorite band. That place was taken already. *^-^*

I think that any of the other three nominations are better: Linkin Park, the Pussycat Dolls, and Chris Daughtry.

And yes, I voted, therefore I have the right to complain.
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen