z

Young Writers Society

Girl From Twilight?

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:09 pm
EmmVeePi says...

*First off let me post my disclaimer. I am not a fan of teen fantasy/romance, such as Twilight or any other title in the genre, nor ever will be(I hope) I am only bringing this up because it hit me in the face*

Anyone see her on Kimmel the other night? I am far from an expert but I have a little experience in these matters and she looked/sounded/acted terrible. As soon as she walked on the set I thought She doesn't look well. The whole time she's stuttering, unsure of what to say, almost incoherent, rocking back and forth, etc. I strongly suspect she's under the influence in one way or another?
Just wanted to throw that out there and see what other people thought.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:36 pm
Twit says...

Which girl from Twilight?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

44 Reviews

Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:49 pm
EmmVeePi says...

I dunno, like I said I dont know the movie but she was on Kimmel, he said she was a vegetarian vampire.

44 Reviews

Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:57 pm
EmmVeePi says...

Kristen Stewert I think

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 pm
Meep(: says...

I highly believe you are referring to Kristen Stewart.
The girl who played Bella Swan: useless girl extraordinaire.
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:23 pm
Twit says...

Well, in that case, don't knock her. She's a good actress.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:21 pm
How2EataRhesus says...

Meep(: wrote:Bella Swan: useless girl extraordinaire.

Win. Very true. ;]
I dunno, sometimes RPat acts that way as well...maybe the two are connected when it comes to that sort of thing?
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:40 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

Pfft. All those Twilight actors/actresses looked stoned. I think that's just "haut couture" for them these days.
Personally, Twilight - both the movie and the book - is way too disgustingly hyped up.
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:41 pm
MySunshine says...

Huh. But Bella's not a vampire yet, is she? :?

Yeah, I noticed during interviews that both Kristen and Robert tend to speak very ... incoherent, so to speak. I don't know - I thought they did a pretty good job ... for not-so-well-known actors/actresses ...
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥

Reviews: 2
Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:07 pm
Monday says...

You know, between Bella Swan and Edward Cullen it was never love. But an obsession. XD

I curse the four days I spent locked in my bedroom reading those books. *shudders*

Kristen Stewart in my opinion, is the same character in every movie she plays in. Always the uncomfortble looking girl who does weird things with her face.
Love of mine, someday you will die. But I'll be close behind, to follow you into the dark.
- Death Cab For Cutie

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:36 pm
Twit says...

Kristen Stewart in my opinion, is the same character in every movie she plays in. Always the uncomfortble looking girl who does weird things with her face.

She never does anything with her face, lol. But having watched Speak, I will defend her to the death. :P

#TNT

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:39 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

TL G-Wooster: Kristen Stewart was in Speak? I've read the book, and I've totally wanted to see the movie for forever now. Is it as good as the book is?
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:05 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

Explosive_Pen wrote:TL G-Wooster: Kristen Stewart was in Speak? I've read the book, and I've totally wanted to see the movie for forever now. Is it as good as the book is?

Yes. It is. :) I love both the book and the movie, and I'm with Wooster - because of her role in that movie, I will defend Kristen Stewart until the day I die.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 pm
SpencerNolanRivers says...

Kristen Stewart always looks high. I guess it's part of her charm xD.
House: People interest me. Conversations don't.
Foreman: Maybe because conversations go both ways.
House & Foreman: Like Thirteen.

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:37 pm
200397 says...

MySunshine wrote:
Yeah, I noticed during interviews that both Kristen and Robert tend to speak very ... incoherent, so to speak. I don't know - I thought they did a pretty good job ... for not-so-well-known actors/actresses ...

My brother-in-law works for corporate Walmart, and like every month they get someone famous to come to this mini-shareholders meeting, and one time Robert Pattinson was there, and he was completel stupid, like he couldn't talk well and looked like he had slept the last week through. Anyway, everyone there was totally disappointed.

~Sunny

This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot