z

Young Writers Society

Facebook?

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:30 pm
Demeter says...

Blinky, by the way, I sent you a FB friend request a million years ago and you still haven't accepted it. :lol:
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:47 pm
Blink says...

Demeter wrote:Blinky, by the way, I sent you a FB friend request a million years ago and you still haven't accepted it. :lol:

lol, really? I think I've got two accounts, for some reason... I've sort of got internet people on one, and school people on another. It's weird, like me. =P
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Demeter says...

That is weird. :D I was thinking you maybe turned it down because you didn't know who I was – but then again, I recall putting a message with it.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:44 pm
Blink says...

Accepted. =)

It's not quite like I said; I sort of lost the password to my old one, set up this one and added loads of people from YWS and that, then remembered my old password and... it's strange.

Hehe. But now I can stalkz you.
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm
chasingcolts21 says...

I have a Facebook too, and I've already gotten a few YWSers on it. :P
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe