z

Young Writers Society

Facebook?

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:36 am
Manny says...

The only good thing from the new Facebook is the new thumbnail picture with the curvy corners. :P

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:13 am
Demeter says...

I liked the square corners more, for some reason :D
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:40 am
100xstupid says...

I have it, but... I have 1 pic that I hate and all I ever do is quixxes and stuff, I don't want to go on it any more than once a fortnight or a week. It's so consuming for my sister, so I'm not doing what she does all day:
*Writes on wall*
"Oh, hi, how are you."
"2 cool 4 school."
"Did you like the party?"
"Yh."
*More mindless talking without using words*
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing"
-Socrates

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:12 am
Lava says...

I like the curvy edges too! But otherwise, it's damn slow and takes forever. Livefeed doesn't work properly either. Sigh. What are they trying to do? Not everyone has a huge bandwidth ya know. They should make it optional like Gmail themes and such stuff.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:27 pm
KnightlyAngel09 says...

I have a facebook.O.O oh, yeah, this is random but it's trivia. The youngest billionare in the world is 23 and he's the dude who invented facebook. Not sure but I think he has about 2.3 billion dollars. Good money for fiddling around with HTML codes, eh?
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you.:)

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:08 pm
MySunshine says...

Haha, I was so happy to find the YWS-group on Facebook! I didn't even know there was one, but I was bored and typed it- at first, there were weird Turkish things, but then I saw the ... banner? Logo? Anyways, I was like "Wow! I know that one!" and joined :D

I've also taken the liberty of adding some of you - or at least those whose YWS name I recognize :P

KnightlyAngel:
Seriously? :shock:
Wow! That's truly ... amazing. My, this just makes me think I should do something really unusual and profitable in the future, but I know next to nothing about that stuff xD
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:20 am
Lava says...

I just checked out the YWS grioup on facebook. As much as I would LOVE to join it it, I'm not because this whole "I wanna write" thing of mine is not known to all my friends on facebook; and I don't want them to know now.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Incognito says...

I do indeed have facebook, even though my number of friends is not that quite impressive. I don't use it often, because unlike most people, it takes me forever to figure out what someone is trying to say with chat speak. I am incapable of doing so. Even though I do make the faces with the keyboard so that if you turn your head you can actually see them...

I like playing tetris on facebook. I am actually quite addicted to that game.

Otherwise, I barely go on, only if indeed I have to talk to somebody of importance... like my sister... who is my only friend... Just kidding. i am not that much of a loner.

I had my Dad on facebook! Now that was creepy!

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:21 pm
phantom_blackfire_wings says...

I do. I have cousins and friends all over the place so it's a great way to stay in touch.
"What are you doing?"
"I've got paint and rollers...water sking"~The Philanthropist

Don't push the Red Button

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:35 pm
Mars says...

I have it. I used to not go on it much, but now I'm on all the time because it's how I stay in touch with all my American friends. And my whole family's on it too. Dad, Mom, brother, cousins, uncles, aunts, it's ridiculous. Luckily my parents are too lazy to stalk my profile...>.> <.<
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:07 am
How2EataRhesus says...

Sorry to burst the whole Facebook unity thing but...no, actually. xD My parents are too paranoid.
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:50 am
Areida says...

I'm a facebook stalker. I use it all the time. I seriously couldn't tell you how many times I get on a day. I blame West Point, though, because everybody here is like that. We can't really have lives outside of here, so it's our way to connect and vent and feign normalcy. Good times.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:53 am
WaterVyper says...

I've stopped using Facebook for a while. One thing is the time it takes for everything to load, another is the fact that my mom is adding so many different people as my friends, and I'm not sure who a quarter of them are.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:41 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

I have 18 friends on facebook.

Now that's what I call popularity.

JC
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:04 pm
Blink says...

I'm on it. =] My brother's blocked (though I'm sure I can find more incriminating stuff about him than he can about me), and I don't let my family near my computer, even. It's my world. They stay away lest I lock their laptops.

It's good being the only computer-minded person for about a mile.

Facebook's fun, what with the cool quizzes and such.
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues