z

Young Writers Society

Labels

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:57 am
Jennafina says...

If I had a label it would probably be emo, or artist, or loner. I don't talk at all at school though, thats probably why I don't get too many.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:12 am
Snoink says...

I was called a sk8er once because I was acting rebellious in church -- lol!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:41 am
hawk says...

don't know, really. my friends would label me a rebel, but i don't fight people, i don't get in trouble, really, outside of school, unless if its not wearing a helmet or something. labels aren't really big at my school, you have to make do when there's less than 100 in each grade. everyone else i guess thinks i'm a metal head.

my history teacher calls me a communist.
"Meanwhile everyone wants to breathe and nobody can; and many say, 'We will breathe later.' And most of them don’t die because they are already dead." -- Graffiti of the events of May, Paris '68

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:50 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

Liberal-hippie-depressed-anti-social-weird-history geek-teachers pet but I really do not care because a lot of the people that you are friends with are people that you have a lot of classes with or were friends in elementary school or middle school. My school has 5000+ students and 3 schools on one campus.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:23 pm
niteowl says...

People label me, I assume. Things like antisocial, nerd, loser, fat, ugly, weird. Honestly, they can call me whatever they want, and I really don't care. (Or at least I'm working on not caring.) As long as I don't attempt to label myself (which in my opinion are the worst kind because then you're limiting what you do.) it shouldn't matter.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore