47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:43 pm
Shauni says...

'Blood'-|-'Notes'

The sad part is...he's married. *Bummer snap*

You're thirteen --'...
But it's your opinion.

I know some really good books in my main language, romance, of course. If they were translated I would probably tell you the titles but they aren't. If you still want to give a peak on them google :"Saga das Pedras Mágicas or click here: http://sandracarvalho.cjb.net/ then click "os meus livros" (my books).

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:18 pm
jones32 says...

A Thousand Splendid Suns
i'm so lost x5

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:27 pm
MySunshine says...

I wouldn't really be able to tell you what romance novel you would like ...

Nicholas Sparks does write nice novels, but I have to agree with KnightlyAngel - something about his writing always bugs me.
"Wuthering Heights" is good as well. In my opinion, romance is a huge part of the plot, but not the only one - this one I think you might enjoy reading.

Other than that, I won't be able to help you, as I mostly read the really romantic stuff ;)
I think it's great, though, that you read that kind. All the guys I know think they're too "manly" to stoop so low, and I just think they're stupid to think like that. It kind of makes me feel like I'm supposed to only read sappy novels instead of stuff like Stephen King, just because I'm a girl ...
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines