z

Young Writers Society

What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
asxz says...

It can be stupid, embarrasing or just plain mean!

And... GO!
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:00 pm
ThienThienThien says...

The stupidest thing I've ever done in my whole life is ... registering an account on Young Writers Society! ... Just joking! I love this site! YWS Rawksss! :D

Anyways, the stupidest/embarrassing thing I've ever done is being the first sperm to enter the egg and being born ... Teehee XD
Woot Woot! I'm Paraskavedekatriaphobic! LOL XD Are You?

216 Reviews

Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:05 pm
asxz says...

Perhaps... The stupidest thing I have ever done was get lost in the woods.
I had permission from my parents (When I was... like 4 years old or something) to go and walk a track alone. They were supposed to all be circular, and as I went. after a couple of minutes I heard them calling my name. Being the rebellious child I was, I kept on going. I ended up at a funeral home half an hourlater, nad then a nice lady found me and took me back to the bush place. I hated that place from then on, because everyone kept on 'lightly' teasing me about it, like adults always do. I eventually had to go back there for a school trip, in year 6 or something. I tried to get out of it, but I ended up going, and the track I went down was closed...

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:46 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

Let me see...

I had a bad grammer moment in theatre. My teacher wasn't paying attention to a girl's powerpoint, so she didn't see the picture at the beginning. At the end, she asked about it, and I blurted this out:

"If you had been paying attention at the beginning of the powerpoint, you would have sawn it!"

That was...bad.

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:42 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

When I was talking to my friends shouted, "Hug a Jew day was tomorrow!"

Was tomorrow... *sighs*

But I did get lots of hugs that day. :D
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

239 Reviews

Reviews: 239
Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:44 am
MeadowLark says...

Hmm...I have done many stupid things. Let's see if I can remember one. Okay I was out riding my horse (there are many of these stories) and my dad had told me to get his plyers off the fence post because he had left them out there. I leaned over to grab them (and the wires were electrified). I grabbed the plyers but they touched the fence. The shock went through me and then through my horse. He freaked out and welll, I managed to get off of him safely before he took off. Oh, how emmbarssing.

And then today, I was opening a gate and I wiped out on nothing! How do you possibly wipe out on nothing?! Thankfully, I don't think anyone saw me.
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:41 pm
Lauren says...

I was trying to impress someone last year, and I suppose I'd drunk too much Pepsi... My god it makes me cringe to think of it.
I started breathing peppercorns up my nostrils through a drink straw! There it is. *Is ashamed*

216 Reviews

Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:43 pm
asxz says...

OMG! I'm sorry, I had to lol at your one, lhighton
You got drunk on Pepsi! (Or high... whatever you call it)
I don't get high... I'm missing ot :(

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:39 am
Bloo says...

Ask to go up on stage during an assembly in fifth grade. It was a horrible mistake.

So I go up there and do a very embarrassing part, I can;t remember what but it was bad. But that's not even the half of it, the real thing was on my way off the stage I looked when i heard my name then fell off the stage, and made a face plant, then I heard a rip checked luckily it was my boxers, as of the. So I get up and make my way to my seat, at the way top of the the auditorium. So I almost get there when I kid trips me and I go tumbling and rolling down the ramp, crash into the stage base and her another rip. this time I feel thins time and I realize my boxers ripped completely. So I think no big deal, I start going up by this time the laughing has already stopped. so I make it about half way when it starts again, and i feel something on my legs. So i look down and see my pink ducky bowers starting to fall out of my pants.

Why did I go up? Why?
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:56 pm
LilyJamey says...

I confess..
When I was at a public library, I went to the toilet. When I wanted to get out of the cubicle, I couldn't open the door. I started crying. Then a bunch of girls overheard me and tried to help me.
How did I get out in the end?

I pushed the door.
Got YWS?

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:29 pm
Blink says...

Oh... haha.

I went to the cinema with my friends on the last day of Autumn term, and I had a seriously painful back for no reason. Anyway, I was exhausted. I had some salty popcorn, which I usually hate, followed by coke, and, about half an hour before the film began, and we were the only people in the room, I suggested we used the big space between the bottom of row of seats and the screen as a... stage. I ran down there, skipping and laughing. We all started dancing at the bottom of this improvised "stage". I ran back up and collapsed. My back surrendered. xD That was an... unusual... experience.

But then I turned around and saw two people staring at us.

Wow.
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:38 pm
Demeter says...

Haha, I just had to open this thread to see what's the stupidest thing Blinky's ever done.

Anywayz. I don't do stupid stuff.

:P
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:52 pm
lilymoore says...

Stupidest thing I can think of off hand. Well, when I was about 3, my mom left me in the rather incompetent hands of my father who passed out almost immediately. I ended up getting into the Crisco and covering the entire kitchen, some of my dad, and the dining room in the gooey, greasy goodness. Haha, we were sliding through the kitchen forEVER. hehehe, I was a bad kid.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

Reviews: 3
Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:50 am
'Blood'-|-'Notes' says...

...teehee...y'all's ain't even close to my most embarrassing thing...I decided to go streaking one night and bumped into someone of the opposite sex who had the same idea...*Goes and hides under a rock* I know...it's stupid too. But think how I felt!
He's her drug and she's addicted.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:33 am
erratik_statik says...

haha most of these aren't even stupid... they're embarrassing, but not stupid

my stupidity includes random boat on a random playground and a random girl

luckily, the whole thing is fairly vague :-)
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas. . . . . .

"The Lovesong of J Alfred Prufrock" T.S Eliot

“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author