z

Young Writers Society

What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:36 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

Wow, there are so many stupid moments for me....erm...hold on.......ok, here's one. wait I forgot it....lolz, can I pick one of my friends? Ahahahahaha, I am evil :twisted: she was stupid to trust me. Soes, anyway, my friend was hanging at my house one night in.... 7th grade? ya, last year. and so i was trying to give her a makeover, because she always has hair issues, and I was digging through my D.O.R.J. (drawers of random junk) and I found this old pad (unused, still in package. just dusty. now THAT was random) and I hid it behind my back and was all like "Close your eyes and ope your mouth wide" and she did. that fool. lmao! and I shoved it in her mouth. It was hilarious. I just thought of one of MY stupid times, but I think I'll post it later. It involved poky sticks, stale redvines, and my cousin. weird, i know.
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:12 am
Incognito says...

Oh dear, it seems I shall have to admit my stupidest moment...

It is actually a tie between sticking three raisins up on nostril and having to hold the other nostril and blow and they all landed in my brothers pop can, and deciding the fire on the candle was pretty so I decided that I wished to light the other candle... with my cat's tail.

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:34 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

oh, yes, erm, using a cat tail as a match is pretty stupid.

my poky stick moment was pretty stupid as well. Me and my cousin (he's like my big brother. Totally beats me up all the time) where sitting on my bedroom floor chillin with a box of strwberry poky sticks and a pack of stale redvines (that's how wwe like em). I dont remember what we were doing, but he decided it would be funny to shove a poky stick down my throat. So he did. And I kinda half chocked, but it wasn't serious, and it was almost funny. But it wasn't quite there. So I got kind of mad and shoved a redvine down his throat. Now, we all know how dangerous a stale redvine can be, right? right. well, it kind of cut his throat, mouth, tongue. ok, not all of those. and it was just a little cut, nothing serious. but yes. One of my many stupid moments. :oops:
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451