z

Young Writers Society

American Idol

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 am
Musicaloo7311 says...

I love how my favorites are your least favorites. Megan has a different type of voice. Some people don't have the mind to appreciate it. *cough, cough*
Click-ity click! Reviews here. :)
The Completely Evil Plan.

"You treat me badly; I love you madly."
Formerly known as music_lover_7311.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:02 pm
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Yeah, even though Adam is my favorite, Grand 'Ol Opry isn't for him...
Lil Rounds was really good. I like Megan, my mom calls her "tattoo girl." I agree she does have a different type of voice. I have to root for Danny, my friend knows him and he's from my hometown.
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:39 am
thunder_dude7 says...

Motown night was actually pretty darn good.

Meagan was a complete trainwreck, but other than that, everybody was pretty good. Scott was OK - same with Michael.

Adam was good - at least it wasn't satanic like the week before - but I still can't see what's so amazing about him. He sings beautifully, but Anoop delivered perfectly good vocals in falsetto too, and he doesn't have raving fangirls.

Allison blew everybody else out of the water, though. Adam was the best of the night until she came along. Adam was good, but not exceptional.

I will give him credit for one thing - guys singing in falsetto is HARD. Perfectly good singers have trouble in falsetto because getting on pitch is different from normal singing. On top of that, a lot of people turn out sounding like girls instead of guys singing falsetto. You could record me singing a Kellie Pickler song in falsetto and not tell the difference. A more experienced falsetto singer would sound like a guy in falsetto, not a girl.
Last edited by thunder_dude7 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:00 pm
KailaMarie says...

Kris is my favorite. Partly because he's adorable, and also because I really like the sound of his voice. I would buy his CD, definitely.
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:08 pm
View Likes
Cameron:) says...

Alison Iraheta. (: She's amazing and kind of reminds me of a young Kelly Clarkon,
I could only wish I could sing like that. She's amazing! :D
Kiss me, like you mean it..
Like you missed me. 'Cause I know that you do. <3

Cameron (: -xo

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 pm
Sakah says...

I really <3 Adam. I think he's going to go very far outside of American Idol.

Overall, I think this year's bunch is uber talented. I'm glad that the judges weeded out the mediocre singers much sooner than usual in the competition.
Music is like candy, you have to throw away the wrappers ^-^

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." — Confucius

152 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:45 pm
Musicaloo7311 says...

Adam's winning. End of story.

Has anyone ever seen Simon give a standing ovation before? :o

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 pm
Jon says...

I'm a fan of Adam Lambert, Alison Iraheta, and Danny Gokey.

In that order.

:smt045

---Jon---
:D
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:52 pm
chasingcolts21 says...

KailaMarie wrote:Kris is my favorite. Partly because he's adorable, and also because I really like the sound of his voice. I would buy his CD, definitely.

Zomg. Kris is my favorite too. <.<

He should win, but I'm afraid it will come down to Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert. But...I voted like two hundred times literally this week. I love the redial button.

At least I can say I met Danny, and his hometown in not too far from me.
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:52 pm
Chloe(: says...

Oh, I love that redial button, too:).

Am I the only one who doesn't like Adam? I do feel like it, but what sucks is that he, for sure, will win. There is no one who could catch up to him. He is crazy, funny, entertaining, (fill in the blank.) But he's gave me the creeps ever since he got compared to *shudder* Robert Pattinson. He does not look like him, anyway.

But my favorites in order are:
1. Kris
2. Alison
3. Matt
4. Danny
5. Anoop
6. Adam
7. Lil
Lil has annoyed me ever since her hair change. Weird, huh? And the sticjing up for herself infront of Simon sure helped her!
But Kris, Alison and Matt should be the top three, even though obviously Adam will take one of their places. I predict the Adam will win, Danny in second, Kris or Alison or Matt in third, fourth and fifth, and Lil and Anoop out tonight!
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:21 am
chasingcolts21 says...

Vivacious wrote:Oh, I love that redial button, too:).

Am I the only one who doesn't like Adam? I do feel like it, but what sucks is that he, for sure, will win. There is no one who could catch up to him. He is crazy, funny, entertaining, (fill in the blank.) But he's gave me the creeps ever since he got compared to *shudder* Robert Pattinson. He does not look like him, anyway.

But my favorites in order are:
1. Kris
2. Alison
3. Matt
4. Danny
5. Anoop
6. Adam
7. Lil
Lil has annoyed me ever since her hair change. Weird, huh? And the sticjing up for herself infront of Simon sure helped her!
But Kris, Alison and Matt should be the top three, even though obviously Adam will take one of their places. I predict the Adam will win, Danny in second, Kris or Alison or Matt in third, fourth and fifth, and Lil and Anoop out tonight!

That's a lot like my list. I don't like Anoop, Adam, or Lil as much as Kris and Allison. I just don't like Matt thst much, Danny is a bit better than him.

Redial button <3
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:47 am
TexanWriter says...

If I went by voice, Adam Lambert would be my absolute favorite (as a contralto, I envy falsetto, and he doesn't sound squeaky). But he's a little... freakishly creepily weird as a person for my tastes? *Runs from Lambert fans with torches and pitchforks*

Second favorite, based on voice, Kris Who-sy-whats.

Third favorite, based on person, Danny What's-his-name.

Don't care for any of the girls, Anoop, or Matt.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:37 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Okay, my list rigtht now is this. This is purely based on talent, not looks or anything.
1. Adam
2. Kris
3. Allison
4. Danny
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

152 Reviews

Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:45 am
Musicaloo7311 says...

I agree with Colleen's list. *nods*

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:59 pm
View Likes
Erica says...

I love everyone that is left. But my favorites are definatly Allison, Adam, And Chris. Danny was one, but he chooses alot of songs that are simular and it is getting kind of boring. I had liked Megan before she left, but she was doing the same thing as Danny.
well behaved women rarley make history.

Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca