z

Young Writers Society

Ignorance is a bliss! (Or how not to annoy Big Brother)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:52 am
Snoink says...

Okay! Just so you know, even though we're big scawy moderators who can totally edit your posts and warn you and stuff, we don't actually want to publicly humiliate you, or even humiliate you in general. Sometimes, unfortunately, you get to see the results of us yelling at members, etc., but really, we don't like to do that. It's slightly humiliating for the member and that's already bad enough.

With that said, if there is a general suggestion that we post, it's just that--a general announcement we make on YWS so people can know one thing or another and be wiser for the experience. We're not trying to humiliate or backstab anybody. If you're the person at fault, trust me, we'll give you a PM. If you haven't gotten a PM, then that's a good sign.

Another thing... please don't ask any of the moderating staff about any of the particulars, especially names and details. Like I said, it's generally humiliating enough for the member(s) at fault, and we really don't want to be humiliating the members more than necessary.

That still applies, even if you think your friend is the one is in trouble. If you're concerned that a friend might be the one at fault, then ask the friend what happened, not us. This, of course, means that you really can't know both sides of the issue, but we do this out of respect our member's privacy. After all, members always come first. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:51 am
Demeter says...

There were three 'humiliate's and three 'humiliating's.

Just to let you know!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity