z

Young Writers Society

Little Wordsworth: Creative Writing for Young People

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:55 pm
sarah_sometimes says...

I'm a reader and writer in a big way, so I really wanted to help other writers out. Check out my Myspace group, Little Wordsworth, for teens and young people (a strange sort of writing limbo/void, exists for writers that fall into this category. There's a woeful lack of places and contests for them to find easily online, especially for those in the UK).
http://groups.myspace.com/littlewordsworth
There's a regularly updated bulletin of contests and magazines encompassing a wide range of genres and looking for young writing talent, as well as a forum and place to share work and comment in an open, appreciative environment (not that I'm trying to steal the Young Writer's Society's thunder, but most young people use Myspace anyway, so it's an easy and fun way to stay connected to your Muse!).
Feel free to join and invite your friends! :D

From Sarah Jayne, sipping a ribald cup of Lady Grey.
http://groups.myspace.com/littlewordsworth

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:54 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

My parents are going to let me start this whole myspace thing once I get through middle school.

One question...

All of my friends in real life are on facebook, not myspace. Are there any plans for a facebook group as well?

(not that I'm trying to steal the Young Writer's Society's thunder, but most young people use Myspace anyway, so it's an easy and fun way to stay connected to your Muse!).

Oh, no. You could never steal YWS's thunder. I'd never get stolen.

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:01 am
Meep(: says...

thunder_dude7 wrote:Oh, no. You could never steal YWS's thunder. I'd never get stolen.

Oh emm gee. I laughed for five minutes straight.
*still laughing* XD

*laughing too hard to speak proper english*
Me no use Myspace.
:D
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson