z

Young Writers Society

Naruto Shippuden

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:44 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

I just read chapter the newest manga and it was so cool. If you don't know what Naruto is. It's an anime about Ninjas. My favorite character to date would be Sasori. First off I like the Akatski. Originally my favorite was Kankuro. I liked his puppets. Then Sasori came on. His fight with Sakura and granny Chiyo was awsome.

If you watch who's you're favorite character?
Who's you're favorite Akatski member?
What was you're favorite fight?

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:38 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

Heh... Sakura. ^_^

*runs and hides before she's stoned*
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:50 pm
Bloo says...

i have to say its the 4th hokage but sense he has never been seen kakashi or naruto

365 Reviews

Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:35 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

Kakashi= epic win.

Naruto = epic fail

^_^

Personal opinion.

I was reading Shonen Jump and the most popular characters in Naruto (in order) are...

1. Sasuke
2. Naruto
3. Kakashi

The list was pretty long.

Poor Naruto. It's his series and no one likes him!
-Catullus, Carmen 85

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:04 am
Monument Soul says...

Killer B!!! is my favorite character!!!

he's only appeared in the manga so far..

he's the 8-tailed jinkuraki

he's the very first rapping ninja...he's not very good at rapping but at least he has a unique characteristic for a ninja.

he wields 7 swords at once and almost killed Sasuke 3 three times...(almost)

39 Reviews

Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:22 am
Bloo says...

i don't really like the anime, it changes a lot, and the subs are annoying to read, i like to watch the show not read the writing, and with the manga i can read the stuff then look at it.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:39 pm
Flux says...

I watch the anime! I can easily read subs. But I'd have to say that filler episodes in Shippuuden right now (episode 68) are really annoying.

Favourite character: Rock Lee. Golly... that guy makes me laugh so hard! My favourite line though... isn't from Rock Lee, but Gai Sensei. (I believe) "Dynamic Entry!"

Favourite Akatsuki Member: so I clearly haven't met all of them yet, but so far Tobi. He's such an idiot. Actually... Deidara. No... I don't know!

Favourite fight: The Sakura vs. Sasori fight! Gosh, that one rocked. They elongate the episode so much though... it takes them way too long to finish a whole fight. but it was good.

HarunoSakura: Is it just me... or is it very coincidental that your favourite character is Sakura? (sorry, I'm just being sarcastic.)

I've never really attempted to read the manga... isn't that sad? I got a couple of issues from Shonen Jump but those were from way-back-when... it was when the Third Hokage died...

LaReina!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

39 Reviews

Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:39 am
Bloo says...

lerina, the other reason i hate the anime is the filler, i mean they put in about a hundred episodes not needed and are starting to do the same for shippuden. And sakura, NAruto equals epic awesome sage that trumps all ninjas, have you seen the newest installments he rocks, he did what more then one ninjas could not do on his own with a simple punch that rocks.
And even tough sakura has greatly improved over the course she still is bad, she is just annoying and bitchy to me (my opinion)

365 Reviews

Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:36 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

Yes, well, the character of Naruto was killed for me the first time I saw the American anime. I'm used to watching it in Japanese (without subtitles) to practice the language (I'm really rusty). The first time I saw the American anime, I through a book at the TV and screamed, "No one sounds like that! Where on earth did you find human beings who have voices like that?"
-Catullus, Carmen 85

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:10 pm
Flux says...

I'd like to kill Naruto even more for your Sakura: The voice actor is some old fifty-year-old lady. Yes, a woman plays the voice of Naruto.

I don't know japanese so I watch the anime in subs. Its way better. The voices rock and they don't omit stuff like they do in the American anime.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

365 Reviews

Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:19 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

LaReina wrote:I'd like to kill Naruto even more for your Sakura: The voice actor is some old fifty-year-old lady. Yes, a woman plays the voice of Naruto.

:shock:

W-what... is wrong with her v-v-voice?

-Catullus, Carmen 85

121 Reviews

Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:24 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

I was first introduced to naruto by the American show, at the time it as normal. Lately I've been only watching the Japanese Version, and reading the manga because of the fillers on carton network. Now I can't stand the American voices. Well at least for the genin. i like most of the voices for the older groups. But if they ruin Sasori's voice there is going to be a was.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 am
Bloo says...

well yeah, the japan ones rock , the open s are so cool in shippuden.
and i changed my favorite character to
Shikamaru
my A member to push pain
and fight to naruto in 4 tailed mode vs orochumaru

121 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:01 am
PhoenixBishop says...

That fight was really good. Although not in the show yet, I like the battle between Pain and Jirya.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:03 pm
Bloo says...

yeah hat one was cool, unlike the one with naruto, which by really fast, i mean he knocked them all out in the time it took jyari to get into sage mode

Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg