z

Young Writers Society

Naruto Shippuden

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:49 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

You know who I want to see in an actual fight. Zetsu, and Konan. They're the only Akatski members to not show their true power.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:05 am
Bloo says...

No Konan has shown hers, she can turn to paper and attack like that, but yes that would be cool, but they are not in the same group so they would be separate. I just can't wait to pain come in for more then a second saying conquer the world

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:32 pm
Flux says...

I have no idea what is wrong with her voice. There are two options: she is either very good at voice acting, or she has some strang disease in her vocal chords.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

121 Reviews

Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:14 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Obviously she purposfully makes her voice sound like that. Woman always exaggerate their voices to play young male characters. Tommy from rugrats and Bart from Simpson's are both women.

As for Pain. I think he's overated. All those bodies just seems cheap to me, and I still don't understand what his eyes do.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:15 am
Bloo says...

Rinnegan is the blood inheritance limit of Rikudou Sennin (Six Realms Sage) and his descendants. Rikudou Sennin was viewed as the original shinobi and his Doujutsu was regarded as the most venerable of the three great Doujutsu. As the original shinobi it was said he created modern Ninjutsu. The Rinnegan was regarded as a god of creation when the world was racked with chaos and as a weapon of destruction which could return everything to nothingness. Usage of the Rinnegan was said to give the user mastery over all six forms of chakra nature manipulation.

The true extent of the Rinnegan abilities are currently unknown. Rain orphan Nagato was an inheritor of the Doujutsu, and used it unconsciously when he was angry and afraid. He entered into a berserk state which allowed him to defeat a much stronger foe. It may be this same ability which allowed him to never lose a battle as "Pain," the leader of the Rain Village rebel faction and Akatsuki. Nagato in the guise of "Pain" also has the ability to control six different bodies, each of which acts as a "Realm". Nagato's ability to utilize these bodies probably gives rise to the "Transmigration" name. This is a cycle of reincarnation and rebirth seen in Hinduism and Buddhism. There are six states of rebirth in the cosmology, representing all the good and bad possibilities of life. Each of Rikudou Pain bodies acts as one of these states.

The Realms are former corpses controlled by chakra receiving piercings placed into their bodies. Upon being taken over by Nagato and joining the Pain persona, the corpse will regain "life" and bear the Rinnegan. Each Realm has one area of mastery and utilizes that as their primary jutsu. It is unknown if this is a limitation of their original body, or a side effect of the method of control. It is also unclear if this body ability is unique to the Rinnegan or simply Nagato alone.

Tendou, the Deva Realm is the body Pain uses the most. It once belonged to Nagato's friend Yahiko. This body has the ability to utilize Shinra Tensei, a jutsu capable of gravity manipulation. Nagato is able to donate some of his own life force to utilize a large scale version of this technique, which is capable of causing massive destruction. Chikushoudou, or the Animal Realm, is able to summon creatures and other individuals. After Nagato's original Animal body was killed by Jiraiya, Nagato reanimated a female corpse to become the new Animal Realm. Next is Ningendou, the Human Realm, a body which focuses more on Taijutsu. This Realm can also read the minds and remove the soul of enemies is grips. Jigokudou, the Hell Realm, is capable of utilizing a spectral hell figure capable of judging whether one if telling the truth or not. This figure can also remove the soul of the one it judges. Shuradou, or the Asura Realm, utilizes a ninja who heavily modified his body with technology. Asura is capable of unleashing missiles and laser-like blasts. Finally is Gakidou, the Hungry Ghost Realm, who uses sealing techniques to neutralize most any incoming attack, both natural and elemental.

To use these various Realms, Nagato himself will transmit his chakra from a distance away. From this controller position, he can utilize the sensory information of each body, as each Rinnegan host will share the same vision. Meaning what one Realm views, all his other bodies also view, even if their vision is damaged. By increasing the number of Rinnegan host bodies on the battlefield, Nagato will thus increase the number of viewing angles and eliminate any potential blind spots. The Rinnegan also has the ability to see invisible barriers, allowing Pain to avoid walking into traps or tripping alarms.

thats what it does sourse leafninja.com the best sourse for naruto info
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:40 am
Antigone Cadmus says...

Amon360 wrote:Obviously she purposfully makes her voice sound like that. Woman always exaggerate their voices to play young male characters. Tommy from rugrats and Bart from Simpson's are both women.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Everything I know is false! *head explodes*

That's so weird!
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

121 Reviews

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:26 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Thiers a really cool naruto game called naruto Arena. You chose three naruto charters all the way up to Shippuden(you have to urn them) and batle people all over the world. My goal is to unlcok Sasori, but he's really hard to get. It's really fun, and you have to strategize. Over there I'm Yuffie44( The nija from final fantasy) By the way Amon is from final fantasy too.

Death~

39 Reviews

Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:50 am
Bloo says...

cool, is that online or on a system. I also just got the newest naruto game, for the Xbox 360, called "naruto broken bonds" you follow the plot from sarutobi's battle, minus the gara and on, with some side battles.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

121 Reviews

Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:18 am
PhoenixBishop says...

it's online.

http://www.naruto-arena.com/

Death~

39 Reviews

Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:29 am
Bloo says...

i just joined name is

Bolt_ninja

121 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:05 am
PhoenixBishop says...

For naruto arena one of the best teams in the beginning is Ino,Haku, and rock lee.

Death~

121 Reviews

Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:51 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Nagato (Pain)is a frail flimsy man attached to life support.

Death~

Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore