z

Young Writers Society

Any newbies who need Avatar/icon help?

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:23 pm
Angels-Symphony says...

As you all now, a lot of new members are joining YWS. With so many people, many avatars and icons are needed on their journey to become epic writers. If you're new and need an icon or avatar (whether it be custom or hunted for), look no further! I'm offering my time to either make you an icon or find one for you ^^

You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:28 pm
Clo says...

This is a nice idea. :) I usually go to the iconator.com for icons. They have a wide variety there.
How am I not myself?

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:41 pm
Angels-Symphony says...

Thank you for the help ^^ I thought this was a good idea too since a lot of people on YWS don't have icons that fit
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:19 pm
asxz says...

I just google image what I want my avitar to be on, and add ".giff" to the search, thats a quick and easy way to get icons, Then I same it in my documents, and up load it onto the website.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:24 am
whiteKnight says...

Actually, yes please!!

Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)