Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:52 pm
Blues says...

:o Twisted! You're back! :D

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:57 pm
View Likes
niccy_v says...

I am back from a 3 year hiatus! Reading back on my messages from people has really touched my heart. I was 16 when I was on here I'm now 20, graduated high school, halfway through university/college now dropped out and working full time. NOT how my life was supposed to go but hell, whatevs!

Have not written much in the past 3 years, after TEE I was all written out and you know that feeling after year 12 english where every book you read you can only see personification, symbolism, the hints at what's to come and over-analyse the book? Yeah that was me.

I am now back with a vengeance, mature, muchhhh more educated (did journalism at uni so did a couple english units that focused on writing and a creative writing unit!) and am now launching into a new novel. It's reallllly difficult to start up again but I am living with my boyfriend who's at work a lot so leaves me alone, with just my thoughts.

IM BAAACKKK
Writing gives my life purpose

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:32 am
craz33me says...

Been gone awhile, bout a year maybe..
I stopped getting on when I was depressed.. Well I'm back, and happier than ever. :)
So I'm Ciara, if anyone remembers me. lol
"Love is a lot like playing the piano, at first you play by the rules, but eventually you begin to play by the heart."

Follow me on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/craz33me
Skype me! Geek33pikachu

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:55 am
Lava says...

Muffins! Craz33 and niccy! Welcome back! :D
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:00 am
craz33me says...

Thanks,
just call me C. :)
"Love is a lot like playing the piano, at first you play by the rules, but eventually you begin to play by the heart."

Follow me on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/craz33me
Skype me! Geek33pikachu

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:39 pm
View Likes
Dream Deep says...

I'm back.

I missed you guys.

That's all.

<3

Reviews: 1
Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:24 am
Kumakani says...

I'm back! Sort of....I signed up a long time ago and then never really got on the Website very much. Sooooo....here I am! :)
It is nothing to die. It is frightful not to live.--Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:22 pm
View Likes
lilymoore says...

I'm lame and let the real world get the better of me. But I'm back now. Let the Lily legacy continue to terrorize the halls of YWS for years to come! Mwahahah!

Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:05 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

I guess it's pretty official.
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:13 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Hello everyone! I have returned to YWS and I really am staying, I'm already addicted again xD
But yes, it's good to be back yay!
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:11 am
Leahweird says...

Hello! I am attempting to return after disappearing for a year...Lets see what happens XD

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:58 pm
BenFranks says...

lilymoore wrote:I'm lame and let the real world get the better of me. But I'm back now. Let the Lily legacy continue to terrorize the halls of YWS for years to come! Mwahahah!

Yay :)

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:05 am
Aley says...

I came back last night and lurked, but now I am going to say I'm officially back, not that you knew me to begin with o.o.
I only stuck around for maybe a day or a week.
Please forgive me ^^;

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 pm
Stori says...

There is nothing to forgive. :) Sometimes people are just busy.

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:31 am
View Likes
live1out2loud7 says...

I was just telling my friend who really loved writing about this website, because he needed somewhere to post his work. Then I realized that I haven't been on in months, or really participated in almost a year, since before I made a facebook. So, I figured, now that I deleted my facebook, I should come back here, I didn't realize how much I missed this. So excited to be back! I love you guys *tear*
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now. So does avoiding homework and creeping around YWS!

Want a poem reviewed?
viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96651

I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear