z

Young Writers Society

Do You Have What It Takes To Join YWS' Most Exclusive Club?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:41 am
Jiggity says...

Lol, I have gone up 135 reviews this month, so you guys can do it in considerably less than a year XD. I'll make it there next year, for sure :P
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:34 am
Clo says...

Uh... I'll write a lot, a lot of reviews, but I'm not guaranteeing anywhere near 1000.
How am I not myself?

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:14 am
Demeter says...

Ditto, Clo.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:48 am
Snoink says...

All in good time! :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:34 pm
Firestarter says...

And I'm gonna do those 9 reviews before 2009. Because it feels like the right thing to do.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:08 pm
Emerson says...

Wow, I'm in a club. And I'm 200 or so away from the most exclusive club. ^^ I'll make it soon!
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:22 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

I clearly don't review enough.

Although this does prove I'm excellent at picking award winners.

Hmm... That's half way between 2 red stars and 3 red stars. I should make it there before I graduate high school with my new goal.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:07 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

I am the newest member! Yay! *feels exclusive*
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:19 pm
Rydia says...

I want to be in Snoink's club, she's looking awfully lonely in there XD

And congrats Jack, thoroughly deserved!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:40 pm
Meshugenah says...

Congrats, Jacko! What shall you do with your new found exclusiveness? Other than mock those of us who have much fewer reviews?
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Firestarter says...

I'm 251 behind Sam. Time to hunt down the next person above me!

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:51 pm
Blink says...

Lol.

Snoink must have some lonely conversations. I myself need to do reviews anyway. But mine are too long. :)
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:01 am
Snoink says...

You don't know this, but I have a private usergroup where I converse with myself about the fine art of critiquing. :P It includes me. And... me. Hopefully Zuzy will join me soon! :D

And JACKE. YOU ARE AWESOME.

*glomps*

Welcome to the club! 49 more critiques, and you'll get another star. :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:35 pm
Princess says...

*sighs* I only do a review a day... oh well...3 years isn't that bad.. *swallows* Well... Hmm.. Maybe I could possibly do 5 reviews a day. It is not that hard.. I'm just lazy..
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:09 am
MidnightVampire says...

I guess I could do two reviews a day.. which would be about 700 hundred posts (I'm doing this in my head and guestimating), and I've got about 100 right now, right? So that means some 200 nights I'll have to do three. Which means i could just have done three a night....

I need to go review a lot more...
Congrats to everyone in the second most elite club! Someday (probably not soon) I'll join you.
MV
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell