z

Young Writers Society

Podcasting...

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:56 pm
Dreami says...

Hey all! I know I've been... lacking for quite a while on YWS, and lurking far more often then I post. However, I'm coming back to you guys now because I had an awesome idea: I think it would be great to get a handful of YWS members together to have book reviews, writing tips, etc, on a podcast [whether it would be weekly, biweekly, or monthly would depend on the sceduales of myself and everyone else who would like to be involved.

I'm a high schooler in the midwest whose never hosted a podcast before, so I'm preferably looking for others who have podcasting experience. [If you don't, it's okay, I just need some eager co-hosts who are willing to blabber on and have some ideas for what to do with the podcast. :P ]. You guys can reply here, IM me through stellagirl2008, or shoot me an e-mail at foreverstellagirl@yahoo.com - whatever works.

Even if you're not interested in being a fellow podcaster, please post your ideas on this thread. To the mods: I really hope this is in the right place, if not, feel free to move it.

Thanks,
Dreami

The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus