z

Young Writers Society

Podcasting...

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:56 pm
Dreami says...

Hey all! I know I've been... lacking for quite a while on YWS, and lurking far more often then I post. However, I'm coming back to you guys now because I had an awesome idea: I think it would be great to get a handful of YWS members together to have book reviews, writing tips, etc, on a podcast [whether it would be weekly, biweekly, or monthly would depend on the sceduales of myself and everyone else who would like to be involved.

I'm a high schooler in the midwest whose never hosted a podcast before, so I'm preferably looking for others who have podcasting experience. [If you don't, it's okay, I just need some eager co-hosts who are willing to blabber on and have some ideas for what to do with the podcast. :P ]. You guys can reply here, IM me through stellagirl2008, or shoot me an e-mail at foreverstellagirl@yahoo.com - whatever works.

Even if you're not interested in being a fellow podcaster, please post your ideas on this thread. To the mods: I really hope this is in the right place, if not, feel free to move it.

Thanks,
Dreami

Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr