z

Young Writers Society

The Ultra-Post-A-Thon '09!!!

922 Reviews

Reviews: 922
Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:03 am
GryphonFledgling says...

Whoops, never mind... Only 13 days in and I am hopelessly behind, with no end in sight of the crazy schoolness. Then there's graduation and college, so this is simply not happening this year. :(

*cough Of course, what will probably happen is I'll suddenly come from behind and completely pwn you all in a fit of manic energy and guilt... Or not... cough*

Good luck to everybody! I'll still be reviewing, but not this crazily.

~GryphonFledgling
I am reminded of the babe by you.

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:35 pm
asxz says...

Cool, I'm in!
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:29 pm
Elelel says...

Haha ... wow this sounds insane. Actually, I've been wanting to be more active and do some reviews. I doubt I'll make 2009. Apart from other important things like uni, I have a tendancy to give up and fade away ... I don't exactly have the best record of being active.

But we shall see.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

"You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up."
— Metatron