z

Young Writers Society

What I think of Light Yagami

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:04 am
huggybear123 says...

Before I watched Death Note, I thought Light was cute, but now, Light is MENTAL! Don't believe me? Just go and watch the ending of episode 8! He may be SO smart and cute, but not when he is going insane trying to 'cleanse' the Earth of criminals and trying to become a death god. If you think that is NOT f**king insane, then go back to the loony bin where you belong! He scares me!

Not only does he become very mental, hes obviously a raging homo. Hes always acting like the king of all thats abercrombie and fitch or upperclass nerd of the banana republic. Im convinced that
a.) he and ryuk have a secret relation ship (I mean look at them Ryuk is always right at his ass, waiting to get some Shinigami/human contact. EWWW
b.) he was obsessed with killing L because he was in denial of his feelings for him.
c.) He hated mello because he wanted Matt
d.) he wanted to molest Near
okay fine. its like three in the morning now so just forget c and d (not saying its false :wink:) Well, i told you enough. its up to you to go check out the deatnote episodes http://www.justdubs.net

[spoiler]in conclusion Light is nothing but a highly flitty psycho bastard (that mofo killed L)
Last edited by huggybear123 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

143 Reviews

Reviews: 143
Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:14 am
anti-pop says...

While I, as a huge Death Note fan, agree with you completely, this thread does not belong in the Non-Fiction forum. It should be in the 'Other' forum, I believe (I might be wrong).
Ah, Light's simply adorable when he's not psychotic! But, I'm also a big L fan. It's hard to choose.

*anti-pop
...Bitter cold, it grows
changing holds
cynicism the new norm...

-Libretto

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:21 am
Aet Lindling says...

No, it shouldn't be in the Other forum either, as that is still a place for literature. It should be in the Community Forums, probably under Randomness. Hover over Community at the top and click Community Forums if you can't find what I'm talking about.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:38 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

Maybe this should be in debate, ha.

Light HAS to go mental! It's a part of Death Note. He's developed a God Complex. He thinks he is the ruler of the world, the messiah!
Also, think of the mental effect of killing so many people. Read Crime and Punishment. Raskolnikov kills someone, but he believes he is above moral law. However, in the end, Raskolnikov practically goes insane with guilt. He is not the Napoleon he thought he was, but a common criminal. Light is the same.

One of the major themes of Death Note is...
[spoiler]In the end, not even Light himself was immune to death[/spoiler]

Just my personal opinion. :wink:

Also, his name is Light Yagami.

If you read it beackwards, it's "I'm A Gay", lol
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee