z

Young Writers Society

100 Reviews In 15 Days

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:21 pm
Lost_in_dreamland says...

I'll do it too :D
for what are we without words and stories?

273 Reviews

Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Starting: 69 reviews therefore, if my terrible mathematical skills are right (kidding I can add 100 onto 69 :lol:) I shall have done 169 reviews :D

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:44 pm
LowKey says...

I'll be happy to have 200 reviews for the new year. But it couldn't hurt to aim for 100. :)
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:55 am
moon jumper says...

Alright I'm up for this! I'm going to do 101 reviews for the new year. (Hopefully), by midnight December 31, I'll be done! ^^
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:50 pm
niccy_v says...

My aim is now to get to 150 before NY

Seven days for 40 reviews.

I would do the whole 100 in 15 days thing but I'm going to begin with a realistic goal - I'll do the 100 in 15 when I know I can manage *shamed*
Writing gives my life purpose

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:42 am
View Likes
Nate says...

I'm doing terribly... 20 reviews since this thread was made. In my defense, the past ten days were busier than I expected. But, I'm still going to stick to my goal of 100 reviews total :)

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:35 am
Ego says...

So far, I'm failing miserably. True story.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

245 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:28 am
LowKey says...

In the two days I've been doing this, I've done... ten reviews. I might get 50 at this rate. Maybe. But hey, I *did* say I'd like to get 200 reviews ready for the new year. :)

EDIT: Mwa ha. 17 in two days. I have faith in myself once more. But for now, I must go to sleep. Good night, people. Though, maybe I'll do one more... just one more...

EDITEDIT: failfailfailfailfail. FOUR days. It's all such a blur... @_@ Faith is gone. Back to maybe hitting the 200 mark for NY. Ah well. Something's something, right? My brain is broken, I think. I'm going to sleep now. :smt015

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:24 pm
Rydia says...

I'm completely failing this XD I doubt I'll catch up... I'll give it a shot but I've got a feeling my reputation is about to take a hit and there's no excuses really, I've been lazy :P
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:03 pm
StellaThomas says...

I'm going to try as well- starting today, have until the 11th of January, I think.

Current count: 217
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

245 Reviews

Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:40 am
LowKey says...

18. Working on another now. I must get to the 200 mark atleast! :twisted:

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:50 pm
Tatra says...

I think it's safe to say that I won't be winning this challenge, either. I don't have the attention span, but I have been reviewing more than I would have if I didn't have this challenge, so that's a good thing. And, I might just try for reaching 100 reviews instead, that would be about 50 reviews and that's half a challenge...

I came up with a small sub-challenge for this, kind of like word wars in Nanowrimo, reviewing across the Literature Forums. Reviewing almost every forum in the Literature forums in one day, which will get you 4 poetry reviews, 8 Fiction reviews, and it's up to the challenge taker if he or she wants to break off into the Misc. Work reviews. Part of this is about speed, so I wasn't sure about the Advanced Critiques reviews.

Of course, the one day I tried this I failed, but it is possible for those with an attention span larger than a gnat's, or a three year old's. :D
Some people fall in love and touch the sky.
Some people fall in love and find Quicksand.

- Incubus

273 Reviews

Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:34 am
View Likes

Erm... I'm failing too, badly :(
I have done 31 reviews in 6 days when I should have done 36, but not that bad...?
hopefully :D
~Lost x

273 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:17 pm

should have done 60, I've done 61
*yays*

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:03 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

I started a day or two ago with 60 reviews...

oh no... I've only done twenty. :(
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage