z

Young Writers Society

Twilight movie

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:34 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

P.S. This is not a Team Jacob vs. Team Edward thread. I just wanted to know who saw the movie.

Personally, I thought it was a heck of a lot better than the book. Edward was actually cool and slightly scary, and Bella was clumsy and ordinary but not totally pathetic. I liked it. :) 7.5/10 is my rating. Anyone else see it?
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:50 am
lilymoore says...

I just saw it last night. It was, in my opinion, awesome, though there were a few to many facial close-ups for me.

Oh, and yeah, the whole Team Edward/ Team Jacob thing is completely unnecessary.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:03 am
Angel of Death says...

I loved it and it was really funny but the book was better, in my opinion.

~Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:21 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

I loved the movie, it was amazingly awesome and I couldn't help but die laughing at Jasper's faces. I liked the book better, but you know how that is.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:55 pm
Night Mistress says...

I loved the movie on it own. the movie is as equal as good as the book, even without the details of everything.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:11 pm
LolitaRose says...

I love the Twilight books. They're so cliche, but in a sense where they're awesome, if that sounded right. Personally, the books were better in my opinion, but I liked Bella more in the movie. Alice and Victoria were my favorite characters in the first book, and I LOVE how they were portrayed. Eric was pretty awesome, too.

And Jasper looked so O_O in the movie. I think all of the actors did an amazing job, even though I doubted them when I saw pictures of them. Mostly Kristen Steward and Peter Facinelli.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:04 am
knFrance says...

As can always be expected the book was better than the movie, but I still loved the movie. It was funny and I reallly like the soundtrack. Another perk being that I am in love with Robert Pattinson, ever since his Potter days, the kids got looks what can I say?
Jackson Rathbone isn't bad either :D
Oh, and I thought Ashley Greene was PERFECT as Alice. Alice is my favorite character so, you know.

"It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks."
— Tuckster