z

Young Writers Society

Happy Thanksgiving!

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:44 pm
Juniper says...

Happy thanksgiving all! This thread makes me want to gather everyone up (with their food-- you can leave off the turkey--) and spend thanksgiving with you all!

I'm not having much of a thanksgiving this year -sniffle-, since my parents have to work and my older sister isn't here...

But normally, we'd have a turkey (I don't like turkey at all, but one person can never do much to change a dinner!), mashed potatoes, yams, pie, and then a lot more additions-- like capellini pomodoro and lots more Italian foods to "keep traditions alive"...

But this year, My oldest sister and I are just going to cook a nice feast, and then we'll "make up" for it on Saturday. Turkey and all.

Rather boring, I say, but I hope the rest of you enjoy it much!
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:38 pm
OverEasy says...

Happy Turkey day!

I went to work and injured myself in three interesting ways!

And ate... a lot. It's not even dinner yet.

Oh my.

<3 OverEasy
Life is for living.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:39 am
Nate says...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Mine went very well this year. Went to my brother's house, where it was our immediately family and his wife's immediate family. It ended up being around 20 people, and there was so much good food. My sister-in-law's family runs a restaurant, so they know how to cook well.

An excellent day all in all.

Random avatar

Reviews: 124
Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:46 am
Reyu says...

Happy Thanksgiving.

I decided not to celebrate Thanksgiving this year due to many irritating things. Other than that, I have managed NOT to kill any Indians. Bored.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:44 am
Princess says...

Happy thanksgiving guys!!!

I spent my thanksgiving with my family and my moms sisters family. All the little cousins were soo cute. Also, my God family came over.

We had a lot of appetizers! I stuffed myself before the turkey was done! :lol:
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:24 am
jules4848 says...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I went (like always) to my grandparents, on my dad's side. My cousins all come and we go and eat lunch/dinner at the lodge down the street. I enjoyed it. I wasn't the youngest! Yay. I had like half 2nd cousins that were like a few years younger then me. I'm not really sure if they are half 2nd cousins. Its complicated.

Well lots of turkey, lots of potatoes, and some chocolate cake to boot. YUM! I have another Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday with my mom's side of the family, which means more turkey. Tomorow is Black Friday. I am not going near any stores unless I want to get run down by a bunch of crazy shoppers!

Enjoy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Searching For An Explanations...
http://www.realityhitchhiker.blogspot.com/

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:50 am
LowKey says...

XD Dono. Did that last year. Spent thanksgiving with the other side this year. Go to my blog for details. Illegal substances aside, it was pretty normal. Turkey, ham, potatoes, etc. Nothing too special.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:07 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

I went to a friends house and my dad and his dad hung out in the shop drinking beer and smoking and then my brother and Richard played outside and I helped M.G. in the kitchen. All in all, I say me and M.G. make a good cooking team! But...now I am sick as a dog. Yep...life sucks.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:38 pm
Anna Graham says...

Well, it's a bit late now, but oh well.

For my family, Thanksgiving is a time when we get to stuff 50+ people in my grandparents' condo and eat food, hang out with cousins, and comment on how much everyone has grown! It's hot, stuffy, and crowded, but the food is great and the company is excellent.

Counting down til Christmas,
--Anna
"Man needs music, literature, and painting--all those oases of perfection that make up art--to compensate for the rudeness and materialism of life." -Fernando Botero

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:39 pm
Anna Graham says...

Well, it's a bit late now, but oh well.

For my family, Thanksgiving is a time when we get to stuff 50+ people in my grandparents' condo and eat food, hang out with cousins, and comment on how much everyone has grown! It's hot, stuffy, and crowded, but the food is great and the company is excellent.

Counting down til Christmas,
--Anna
"Man needs music, literature, and painting--all those oases of perfection that make up art--to compensate for the rudeness and materialism of life." -Fernando Botero

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow