"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:00 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

I would like to report @r4p17.

He is an incredibly active in the Welcome Mat, The Lounge, and especially Randomosity. Not only that, but he is also super fun to talk to, and tease, and get teased back in the process, is a good reviewer, and of course... his story, Typo Alley is incredibly fun to review. <3 Stay awesomeee
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:15 pm
View Likes
IamTraunt says...

@Nightcrawler <3
Before you judge me...
Make sure you're perfect.

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:44 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

I am going to report @Jumpyspot for being an awesome reviewer, and bothering me being a fun person in chat (even with your Imagine Dragons craze). :3

Keep reviewing and keep writing, buddy. You're getting there. <3
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:45 pm
View Likes
Corncob says...

@Nightcrawler I report you *points finger* because you are kind and awesome and an amazing writer.

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:42 am
View Likes
JumpyDot says...

I shall report @introworded for being awesome and one of my most hated enemies best friends on this site. She is kind, a great storyteller, and just a awesome member overall.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:18 am
View Likes
yakitsa says...

I'm reporting @Jumpyspot for being an excellent reviewer and for always keeping up with my chapters! And ofcourse, also for insulting my precious ideas on time travel and saying it would cause people to eat through their ears.
Life imitates art.

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:31 am
View Likes
Mea says...

I want to report @Rosendorn for being so incredibly helpful. Her posts in the Resources section are amazing and have helped me a lot. I've also been following this thread I just wrote the WORST story ever written where she has given a ton of advice to @TheArchon about how to allow yourself to suck and how you have to suck to get better. It's great advice that everyone should read. (@LeftyWriter has also been really helpful on that thread, so she deserves this too.)

And overall she's just a great mod and reviewer and a really awesome person. So yeah. :D
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:26 am
View Likes
Corncob says...

@Demeter You are always up to date with what is going on on the site and helping people out in the friendliest and most encouraging way possible. You have been officially reported! :D

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:33 am
View Likes
DrFeelGood says...

The user above me @1morestupidlovesong

Most underrated member of YWS. He/she even reads and likes reviews posted on others works. Nobody does that, which makes 1morestupidlovesong a very special member.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:06 pm
View Likes
Dutiful says...

@Deanie cus she's awesome ♥♥
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
― Sylvia Plath

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:48 am
View Likes
JumpyDot says...

Well, there are some people I want to report again.
@cupciacia: She's my sister, so I'm inclined to say this it helps she has a rather nasty device she's threatening me with but so far she has been really nice to everyone she's come across, but she needs to get her fingers flying on some reviews.
@Whosabell needs a mention here. She also needs to get those fingers flying, but she's incredibly funny and nice to everyone she comes across.
I'm going to wave at @PickledChrissy here because she is also a very helpful member, and actually gave me a bunch of ideas to get out of my reviewing slump. You're pretty cool.
And lastly @Widdershins because The Name of the Wind is one of the best books ever. She and I both pray that Doors of Stone Stones Unhallowed shall appear soon and be in our hands just as soon if not sooner

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:36 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Okay I want to report

@ThereseCricket-your reviews are great and detailed, you give me feedback and you are fun to chat with.
@steampowered-thanks for helping me write my book
@Wolfare1-your storybook is awesome although you don't really help with my posts
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:37 pm
View Likes
steampowered says...

I will report

@pretzelsing - for being so helpful on my writing and generally being awesome.

@Flite - for being really nice and helpful. I still haven't forgotten how you helped me when I was new and panicking slightly because I wasn't sure how to submit my first review and accidentally sent it as a comment.

@Iggy - for writing wonderful things about me when I became Featured Member not that I'm bragging about that or anything

@Ego - for getting me back into writing via the Decay storybook (my very first) and persuading me to storybook in the first place.

@Sherri - for being so friendly and conversational. Getting to know you has been really fun.

And of course to all the other people who have given me such a warm welcome on this site! :)
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:57 pm
Rin321 says...

I tattle on @TiffanyToy

She writes a lot and does some good reviews! :D
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady