z

Young Writers Society

Report a good member!

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:31 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

I tattle on Conrad Rice for helping me judge my last contests. I also tattle on all the new JMs: June, Sachiko, Clo, Jiggity, Kylan, and Demeter for being teh awesomeness.

Because words cannot express my joy--

;)
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:09 am
View Likes
chasingcolts21 says...

June (springrain), Rosey Unicorn, and Forever Threnody have been very nice and extra helpful lately. June, for one, introduced me here (a while ago) and made feel at home with her extra, extra long post in my welcome thread (it was during the purp vs. blue war). Rosey reviews like crazy (so does June), and she often helps me with my fantasy questions. Forever Threnody is nice and helped me get used to this site.

These three PWN YWS! :shock:
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:10 am
.:Echelon:. says...

Oh my springrain I love you! Thanks XD

I had a break from yws for a little bit and the people I would like to tattle on are.

springrain - She's just too awesome and her list made me smile. We need more people like you xx

Billy - For being a great storybooker and helping me get back in.

The.Dreamwalker - for being another awesome storybooker and having a brilliant one called 'loveless dreams'

You guys have made me addicted again hehe. XD
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:17 am
Bloo says...

Wow, 28 June. I'm touched.

I beat a lot of people.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:22 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

June, for being a reviewing machine and a good friend.

Rosey, for being superbly nice and welcoming me into YWS with open arms.

Flute (aka, Twin), for being my best friend.

Thedelphinater, for being my other best friend.

Peanutgallery, for being wonderful.

Mimimac, for being my fiancee (had to be there, xD).

Everyone else, for being just plain awesome.
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:40 pm
MySunshine says...

June -> I love you! I can't believe you did that, it must have taken you ages! You're an awesome friend, and I love chatting with you~ *showers June with rose petals*

Music -> My happy dancing buddy! You're one of the YWSers I remember most from chat, and I wish I could chat with you 24/7 because you're so awesome!

the Greeters -> Because I still remember how you made me feel welcome when I joined YWS, and I think you're absolutely awesome for making others feel that way, too!

I could go on for ages, but I think I'll stop here now.
Oh, wait, I forgot someone:

Nate -> I don't think I have to say why, right? ... Anyways, I could hug you to death for creating YWS and making it possible for me to meet so many great/awesome/gorgeous/crazy/hilarious new people!

Basically, I tattle on everyone, because you're all YWSers and you're all awesome ;)
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:25 am
Nate says...

As I just told Jabberhut over PM, she is awesome. Period.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:29 am
Meshugenah says...

'Rina, Teague, June, Andy, Tiff, Pez, Sachi, and Nutty. For being totally awesome. Basically. They know why ^^

(and Jabs, 'cause she made me smile earlier! *snugs*)

(and Omar, and Jack and Nate, and Adam and I'm forgetting people, so I'll be back. *nods*)
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:13 pm
View Likes
Mars says...

Demeter is my homegirl.
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:31 am
erratik_statik says...

250 points to whoever can figure out where June hides her halo :-)

Like, I've done nothing for anybody on here yet... and she still puts me on a list. They don't come any better.

Our Juniper is the next Mother Theresa. Seriously.

:-)
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas. . . . . .

"The Lovesong of J Alfred Prufrock" T.S Eliot

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:46 pm
WaterVyper says...

Definitely tattling on the mods and junior mods, and the admins. They are awesome. Then, there's Demeter, who is all around kind and helpful. There's also beckiw and Mia, great and funny people to be around. Rosey and Adnamarine, for being such helpful people. Then, Incognito and Winter's Twelfth Night and LaReina and alwaysawriter and Storm_Bringer and Reyu and Boltage and *runs out of breath* It's impossible to list them all, but every member on YWS is a great member.

*hands out cookies and cakes to everyone*
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:18 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

June, I have only now seen your list, but it's awesome. If I'd do one so big, my fingers would fall off xD

So, here are my reports!
Meep:) - for being the author of the first things I read when I became a member. Actually, I became addicted to YWS, for checking if she had posted any more chapters. And for your amazingly funny scripts/stories.

Shauni, Music, Cat, Mimi, Rosey(ws), Forever Threnody, all for being great YWSers.

June, obviously! For being so nice, dear :D

Kat (alwaysawriter), Evi, Stella, Pippie, JC, Mars, and all, just because you guys rock!

All the Greeters, because we rock!

Everyone! We're all nice here!

And, obviously, Nate! For creating this awesome society :wink:
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:50 pm
Cotton says...

I nominate beckiw, Meadowlark and Velvet.whispers for being super-nice and wonderful people.
beckiw especially because she introduced me to YWS and I cannot thank her enough for doing so!! I love it!
Meadowlark for reading through my story and giving me such fantastic criticism it is now helping when I write new stuff, not just edit old stuff.
And Velvet.whispers for being funky and generally lovely.
Here's a story of a brother by the name of Othello,
He liked white women and he liked - green jello... - Reduced Shakespeare Company

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu May 07, 2009 6:06 pm
Jiggity says...

I nominate Angel of Death for being super nice and consistently reviewing my rather unworthy work. :) I nominate Tiff for being...well, Tiff, and Mesh for being small but still awesome and Jack for writing tres awesome poetry and Hannah for being a great reviewer and and and....

Well, loads of people. Some people get nominated too much XD. I think, for instance, June should just be a fixture here. Oh, that reminds me, I nominate Sachiko for making me a shiny new blog background, despite my inability to actually install it lol.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Thu May 07, 2009 9:37 pm
BigBadBear says...

I haven't nominated anyone for a while.

One person that has really been sticking out in my mind is Hannah. I'm extremely proud of her! She is fairly new and is already an Instructor! She is an amazing person who always like to talk with everyone!

There is also Lin_910, who I have been able to talk with a lot, and I've realized that she is more than just your average member. She's something special. You should meet her.

Snoink, most definately. Not only is she one of the best mods on the site, she helps me with my algebra AND my biology. She's awesome.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl