Young Writers Society

Report a good member!

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:40 am
Antigone Cadmus says...

June!

You are epic. :D

And someone should count the number of times you used the word "sweet" in that list! XD
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:29 am
fluteluvr77 says...

June, I love you! Actually I think all YWSers love you...Thanks for including me in that list, darling! :D
fluteluvr77<3
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:25 am
Pippiedooda says...

June you are amazing! I don't want to repeat what is written everywhere on here but it is so true!! :D

I'd like to report some people too :)

Mimimac- for being my wife!
Phantomofthebasket- for being my PM buddy for so long! :)
Everyone on chat! -Gladius, Stella, Music_lover_7311, Xxxdo, Mattster, Squall, Dreamer, alwaysawriter, Insomniac, Nutty, Mars, beckiw (there are so many people and I know I will miss everyone out so basically just everyone who goes on there and talks the random talk we do :D )
xDudettex- for always reviewing my stories and writing great ones!
Amargan- for being converted to my obsession!

I wish I could sit here and list all the people on YWS who are brilliant and kind and hilarious - and June seems to have come pretty close to getting everyone that is!- but it would take too long so I just want to report all those who have ever written a review for me (writingmouse_13, MedowLark, asxz, SheepMonoxide, RoseyUnicorn and everyone who has helped me so much and stuck with Night Visitor) and everyone who has ever offered me advice or written a great story- you guys are amazing and have made YWS the best site that could ever be.

And of course Nate for making this all possible!

(cheesy rant now over) :P
"Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries"
-Monty Python and The Holy Grail

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:22 pm
Master_Yoda says...

I report... Wait for it... June! -- You are so great. The site wouldn't be the same without you. :) You contribute so much and still have time to be so nice. Thanks so much ^_^

Also, I tattle on:

:arrow: Moriah Leila: For being such a great reviewer, and such a great person to talk to. :)

:arrow: Rosey Unicorn: Once again, a great reviewer, a nice, helpful person, and the person with the most interesting squeaky voice in the world. :)

:arrow: xDudettex: For being such a friendly person, such a great writer, and for being the first real Twilight fan who I've actually got on well with. :)

:arrow: And last but certainly not least: Nate: We wouldn't really be anywhere without you, would we? Thanks for YWS!
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:20 pm
Wiggy says...

June! Is it possible to give you a gzillion hugs? *tacklehugs* That was amazing!!
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:59 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

June! What are you talking about? You have beautiful handwriting. And thank you so much for including me. I feel special now. :D
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:34 am
JFW1415 says...

Why did you put con's name and then cross it out??? you're so mean!!!! *Stabs with firery pitchforks*

~JFW1415

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:37 am
Juniper says...

Jen! Haha, I actually already wrote him on there and didn't notice it. xD

*should totally cross stuff out better*
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:46 am
JabberHut says...

I tattle on Sheik (Sachiko) for being a great sport the past couple days. She's made me proud. ^_^
I make my own policies.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:52 am
OverEasy says...

Ditto to Jabs

Chiko rocks my socks.
Life is for living.

239 Reviews

Reviews: 239
Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:56 am
MeadowLark says...

Hmm, I may just repeat those I've already mentioned before but here I go again. Please forgive me if I spell your name wrong:

Pippiedooda: For writing great reviews on my stories.

Dreamworx: For making me laugh, writing great reviews, and for being a good friend.

Rosey Unicorn: For answering my silly (and stupid) questions, being an awesome reviewer, for being so patient and just being sweet!

June: For giving me such excellent reviews on my photographs and for being so sweet.

Saphire_earthguardian: For being a great friend and saying that I'm awesome (when I'm not).

Storm_Bringer: For being so funny and sweet and for being an excellent writer.

I know I forgot several people and I'm sorry.

Meadow
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:54 am
Nate says...

Long-term member, first time posting (in this thread).

Two shout-outs:

springrain, you are truly amazing for putting that together. I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Conrad Rice, thanks for coming up with such great ideas for the Instructors team. You are an amazing person and I hope you stick with us for years to come.

369 Reviews

Reviews: 369
Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:38 am
Conrad Rice says...

I have to tattle on some members as well.

Every Instructor who has contributed to the recent revitalization movement, I give you a salute. You all have been coming up with the most wonderful ideas, and I can't wait to see how we utilize them. :)
Garrus Vakarian is my homeboy.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:42 am
Clo says...

I already thanked Conrad Rice via IM, but I would like to do it here. Conrad, you are amazing.
How am I not myself?

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:33 am
Matt Bellamy says...

Wow, June. Just wow.

I tattle on Conrad Rice also, for his enthusiasm. I also tattle on Jabber for being uber. *snugs*
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass