z

Young Writers Society

My heart is breaking

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:21 am
StolenHearts. says...

Everything bad begun when i moved to Hawaii, my mom's best friend got cancer. Then she and her husband are planning on getting a separation, I still cry. My mom just got out of doing drugs (prescribed) She was trying to stop her headaches. My dad started smoking again after 7 years of quitting, i really didn't care for this cause he never did it in front of me. But, then my mom started and now they smoke in front of me. I've lost friends and i have no more happiness left in me. God has thrown everything imaginable at me to make me sad. I was already losing it and now my favorite grandma is going into surgery. I'm tearing apart I don't know what to do. I just wish i could disappear, be done with this stupid thing they call life. I'm crying as i write this, i know you shouldn't care and i really could care less if you don't. All i can think of that will comfort me a little bit is writing but, my eyes are so blurry. Hope your having a better day then mine..

mackenzie

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:41 am
Snoink says...

*hugs*

Just hang in there. Hawaii is a beautiful place and, even though it seems like your world is collapsing, all it is is melding into something better. It just hurts at first.

And cancer, in general, sucks. Right now I'm going into biochemical engineering, and I'm hoping to go into a research position where I can stop that sort of stuff from happening. But just keep your hopes up. The world we live in is changing, and not just in the bad ways. Keep praying and don't lose hope.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

33 Reviews

Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:04 am
StolenHearts. says...

Accepts hug greatly
Thanks :smt001 I know i look at things from the bad points of view.
I just hope she is okay, i may be able to go visit with my mom. But i don't know yet, I'm trying to stay positive.
It's just really hard to go through all this, especially while I have a depression problem.
That's great what your doing I'm sure you'll do great in it.
Thanks again Snoink :]

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:49 am
Lil_Pau says...

I feel so sorry for you. :( *Hugs*
I hope that everything will turn out well for you, and don't give up on whatever you do. Keep wishing for the best and soon you'll see that everything will turn out well.
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:37 pm
Fishr says...

Yes, life is difficult to cope with. It loves to jerk our chain and poke our core. The challange will always be there. I know because like us all, we've had our own trifles to deal with. Some of us may have it harsher and others not so much. As for me, a good portion of my life has been all about survival. ;) Added to that, I had to have open-heart surgery (born with a hole in my heart) when I was only five. Of course, yes, that's all in the past. It just means you're most definitely not alone.

I can't say for certain that things will improve dramatically right off the bat but in time, they will become more clear and easier to grasp. Try finding teachers you trust or just one good friend and dump on them. Writing might help too. At least you'll be able to organize your thought proccess.

I'd give you my cannonball but I'm thinking you might abuse the power... ;)
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

Random avatar

Reviews: 38
Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:34 pm
Squishy says...

heyhye

we should be like YWS penpals because my grandpa and uncle got cancer too! ya... both of them. gotta love the old and my granpa is going in to surgery next tuesday or something like that and he lost all of his beautiful gray hair... :cry:

and my dad is a total ass if that can be an equivalent for smoking parents...

but i'm in landlocked stinking idaho, at least you're in hawaii. I always have wanted to go there but again, i'm in idaho.

and today has pretty much sucked, so PM me and we can have a great little pity party together with our cancerous relatives and sucky parents.

we should make a club! 8) it could be called..... the party of pity where your old relatives have cancer and your parents suck

anyone want to join?
"All my life I've had this strange feeling that there's something big and sinister going on in the world. "

"No, that's perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe gets that."

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:33 am
spaced_out says...

most of my old peepz are dead, but my parents are beligerent assi!

so i'll join.
MATT
if you can dream YOU CAN DO IT!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:44 pm
unsterblichkeit36 says...

My best friends mother has cancer and shes practically my second mother
Also, after years of non-stop verbal abuse by my father, I'd be happy to join
-SaraRose

33 Reviews

Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:48 pm
View Likes
StolenHearts. says...

That's my situation but my parents love me I'm so sorry :'(

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers