z

Young Writers Society

Twilight series

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:21 am
Princess says...

What do you guys think about the twilight series, and what do you think about the people who play the main characters in the movie?

Here are some pics of the people who are playing the main characters

http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGa ... p_shot.jpg

Tell me what you think!
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:53 am
romance otaku says...

the first book was awesome, the second and third were a bit lower on the rating scale, and the last book was, from both a writers and a readers point of view, just sad. [spoiler]they go through 300 pages preparing for a battle, then it is freaking ended peacefully!!![/spoiler] as a guy, that was a major disappointment.

as for the MCs in the movie, they are all TOO OLD!!! they are supposed to be 16!!! they look at least 19!!!
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:28 am
Carlito says...

well aren't you just a negative nancy :P
a book has never 'hit' me like Twilight did. After I finished it for the first time I seriously just had to read it over again. I had to actually stop reading another book because I couldn't concentrate on it.
I love all of them. New Moon got SO good when Alice came back in. I never freaked out that much that Edward was gone.
Eclipse is the same way. I loved the fight scene in the end and I thought the stuff with Jacob was good. It made him more of a character and it was bittersweet.
New Moon was really good but really weird. [spoiler]I was honestly not expecting renesmee at all. My mouth literally hung open when it was confirmed she was pregnant and the whole scene where she had her and stuff. The ending kind of dissipointed me too. All the other prefaces actually happened. In Twilight it was when she was going to James, New Moon it was when she thought Edward was gonna die, Eclipse it was that fight. I was freaking out and preparing myself for this big epic battle and I was sad when it never happened. :([/spoiler] Over all I like it though. The way she did it was just how it should be.

As for the movie...I'll save that for later...
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:22 am
Kaylyn says...

I think that the characters in the movie are ironic. Harry potter and Twilight are supposed to be rivaries and the person who plays cedric diggory in harry potter is playing edwad in twilight.

as for the book. i am in love with it like no other. if i could go live in a book, that would be it. i have reread it a thousand times.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:30 am
OverEasy says...

*throws up in her mouth a little*

That's what I think about the Twilight series ;)
Life is for living.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:29 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

I need to read twilight!!!!!!!!!!!1
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:05 am
romance otaku says...

tnme22 wrote:well aren't you just a negative nancy :P
a book has never 'hit' me like Twilight did. After I finished it for the first time I seriously just had to read it over again. I had to actually stop reading another book because I couldn't concentrate on it.
I love all of them. New Moon got SO good when Alice came back in. I never freaked out that much that Edward was gone.
Eclipse is the same way. I loved the fight scene in the end and I thought the stuff with Jacob was good. It made him more of a character and it was bittersweet.
New Moon was really good but really weird. [spoiler]I was honestly not expecting renesmee at all. My mouth literally hung open when it was confirmed she was pregnant and the whole scene where she had her and stuff. The ending kind of dissipointed me too. All the other prefaces actually happened. In Twilight it was when she was going to James, New Moon it was when she thought Edward was gonna die, Eclipse it was that fight. I was freaking out and preparing myself for this big epic battle and I was sad when it never happened. :([/spoiler] Over all I like it though. The way she did it was just how it should be.

As for the movie...I'll save that for later...

nancy...T_T
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown