z

Young Writers Society

Question for guys

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:26 am
Bloo says...

how do i think of them. Well i think of them as frustrating. They are so hard to read. I mean I have asked out quiet a few girls, and i am never sure what they think Why are you so frustrating just say what you want and don't play games, then when we lose them get mad at us.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:27 pm
View Likes
erratik_statik says...

hahah this seems like fun.

i rarely like nice girls... i like interesting girls... which can mean screw ups... emotional damage is always good but that's a personal thingg i think. So anyway..

anyway... girls are waayyy too nice, at least where i am from. But its like a sickly sweetness that i can't tolerate whatsoever... i tell them that too :-)

i have a feeling that people here wouldn't indulge in such fakeness... but anyways... don't.

And two best qualities a girl can have, and you don't have to be born with either...

CONFIDENCE!! i hate fear. fear means regret and regret is possibly the worst feeling ever. So tell him you like his eyes, you think he's sweet, or god forbid... you like him! I know what a broken heart feels like, but damn the whole regret of not doing anything is a hell of a lot worse - so stuff logic and reason because its probably flawed by insecurities and totally wrong anyway.

A SMILE... simply the best quality in girls... and a REAL ONE! nothing is sexier than a genuine smile... and we can all do that can't we.

My dream girl would have these two first and foremost, so if your it message me yer? lol

and i am not against makeup... I care too much about my appearance also.... I own a straightener and I put toner through my hair and everything... but if you are too afraid to go swimming on a 40 degree celsius day because your hair will go ratty or ur eyeliner will run... u have problems.

:-)
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas. . . . . .

"The Lovesong of J Alfred Prufrock" T.S Eliot

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:23 pm
Shauni says...

Ah, this is funny:

Many of what you GUYS wrote i right in YOUR own way BUT not all the girls are like that, not all the girls will have what you like on them, not all of the girls have all the things you don't like in her. SO.... you have to find a balance between the girl you like and the girl of your dreams. Probably you won't find the girl of your dreams but you wil find one that just makes the deal.

Ex: I have a friend (guy) who is really picky with girls: They can't have this, they need to have that... and so on. Really stupid. One day , he met a girl with a personality full of things that he hated. but he fell in love with her, like REALLY IN LOVE. She liked him too and now they are together and they love each other so much, sometimes it makes the unloved sad. Why I gave this example? <--- Just for the guys to know that anyhtin g can happend, even with the stangiest girls...

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues