z

Young Writers Society

Question for guys

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:12 pm
Spirrus says...

Nagging turns me off immediately. :?

Also, I like it if there is a balance between their looks and personality.
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."

Random avatar

Reviews: 38
Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:08 pm
Squishy says...

i believe makeup is a primitive way us girls express ourselves, a habit that derives from the fact that girls who wear makeup get boyfriends and girls who don't wear it remain lonely cat loving spinsters all their lives.

i used to not wear makeup, but then went to the dark side, and now i have a boyfirend. pretty self explanitory if you ask me..

but ya. immature girls bug me. like the ones who freak out when they don't have aboyfriend and then always have one on their arms like mosquitoes. annoying.

i say, get a boyfrind and make it count.

oh, and to you guys. TAKE A HINT> i liked a guy for 6 months before he asked me out. when i told him i spent half the year drooling over him, he said " oh i didn't notice that until two weeks ago."

DUH!
"All my life I've had this strange feeling that there's something big and sinister going on in the world. "

"No, that's perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe gets that."

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:18 pm
ldsprincess says...

chocoholic wrote:Again, I'm girl so sorry, but I have strong opinions on some of the c*** that girls do.

I HATE girls who dumb themselves down or forget their values for guys. It's like, if a guy doesn't like you for who you are, why bother? Oh, I also hate it when girls make a big deal out of nothing. And when girls act like the popular' people they see on stupid American shows.

There, that's my ranting done.

I agree.
Also can't a girl like boy things? Most act like it's such a sin. Come on, get a backbone.
"She's got it out for me but I wear the biggest smile!"
-Misery Buisness by Paramore

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:50 am
Clo says...

I feel like the Lounge has been very negative lately. Somebody start posting positive threads! :D
How am I not myself?

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:28 am
thunder_dude7 says...

i believe makeup is a primitive way us girls express ourselves, a habit that derives from the fact that girls who wear makeup get boyfriends and girls who don't wear it remain lonely cat loving spinsters all their lives.

*Note my earlier post*

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:23 am
Phantomofthebasket says...

Excuse the female opinion...

It frustrates me how some girls can start getting ready for a dance at 11 o'clock in the MORNING, when the dance is at 8 o'clock at NIGHT.
And the dance isn't even for prom!
Just for some stupid Snowcoming dance our school has every year.

Like, I was talking to a girl the Monday after the dance and I told her that it took me about forty-five minutes to an hour to get ready (shower, shave, get dressed and straighten hair, little make-up, and then leave).
Her mouth drops open. "It took me the WHOLE day! First, I got up and took a shower, then I tried on dresses for three hours, and then I had to find the PERFECT shoes. Then I had to make sure my dress was perfect so I could do my hair and make-up and blahblahblah."

I mean, in all seriousness.
At the MOST, one should take three hours to get ready. Not the whole freaking day. =/
Phantom's Contest Basket <--Make me happy and join my contest! Due date: August 15th!
Phantom's Reviewing Basket <--Need a review? Go here and ask!

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:44 am
Meep(: says...

Bimbo girly girls who think their appearances are their life.
I can't stand girls who rant on about shoes, clothes, boys, shopping...
And rarely ever say anything intelligent.
As well as that point mentioned where some girls keep thinking they're fat.
Oh, and girls who are the useless damsel-in-distress kind.

Once, I was at the theme park on the way to dinner with my friends,
I was talking to my friend and this girl was turning and we accidentally bumped into each other gently.
My natural reaction is to apologise of course, so I did.
While I apologised, the girl exclaimed in this whiny falsely girly voice: Oww!, clutching onto her boyfriend's arm. Then her boyfriend sort of glowered at me, then they walked away.

My friends and I were laughing at the girl. How pathetic.
Her boyfriend really looked like her would have liked to beat me up (Bring it on!).
But that girl was really exaggerating her 'pitiful' state. Was she made of glass?
Heck, glass is stronger than her.

It's girls like her that give us females a bad name.
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:14 am
EmmVeePi says...

When they look the other way. When they talk to the other person. When they dress weird. When they wont stop talking. And yes I am obsessive.

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:00 am
Master_Yoda says...

There is one thing about girls that really irritates me beyond all else... It's not all girls, mind you, and it's also not limited to girls, but most of the culprits are indeed girls. I hate gossip mongers. Why I would want to know about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's newest whims, I don't know. And this isn't even as bad as them talking about people I know. How can they be so stupid to think that their gossip won't eventually be tracked back to them?

Now that I'm over with my rant, I would like to once again appear slightly sane... :)
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522

Random avatar

Reviews: 47
Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:12 am
quietloud798 says...

Oh my gosh I'm a girl and that bugs me too!
It's like we get it you like to talk but shut up!
Another thing that bugs me is giggling.
It's so so so annoying.
A guy will say something and they'll giggle and giggle for ages and it won't even be that funny.
I got my ex by just being myself thank you very much.
Take a hint, girls!
NaNoWriMo, ftw.

228 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Yes! I hate gossip!
And their ever incessant rants about hot boys (Not that I have anything against you dudes),
But honestly, it gives me the impression of that being the only thing that ever runs through their head.
Seriously, I'm glad to have YWS people to talk to,
Because a number of my good friends, can't stop their constant raving about boys, gossip and Twilight.
Ugh. Logging onto YWS is the only way I get to keep my sanity and make intelligent conversation.

Random avatar

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:46 am
thunder_dude7 says...

Girls talk too much. Not ALL girls, mind you, but usually. A couple of my friends are together, but he has told me many times that, on dates, she does 95% of the talking, and his talking is usually limited to her asking him questions.

228 Reviews

Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:08 am

thunder_dude7 wrote:he has told me many times that, on dates, she does 95% of the talking, and his talking is usually limited to her asking him questions.

O_o
I am definitely not that kind of girl.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:52 pm
velvetnight1313 says...

thunder_dude7 wrote:Girls talk too much. Not ALL girls, mind you, but usually. A couple of my friends are together, but he has told me many times that, on dates, she does 95% of the talking, and his talking is usually limited to her asking him questions.

So do guys get annoyed when the girl does very little talking? Or would he rather her talk a lot?
"She walks in Beauty, like the night,Of cloudless limes and starry skies;And all that's best of dark and bright, Meet in her aspect and her eyes:Thus mellowed to that tender light, Which Heaven to gaudy day denies." -George Gordon Lord Byron

Random avatar

Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:38 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

Well, there's a balance there. When a girl talks too much, the whole relationship feels one-sided and boring. Same with too little talking. I suppose if a guy had to choose between silent and too talkative, I would prefer that the girl talk a lot - I at least know she's there. I'm talkative myself, so a girl that talks way too much to other guys would work for me, purely because I'm used to talkative people, and I can handle it.

Short answer: 50/50 is best. Guys have varying levels of talkativity, so two less talkative people will work, as well as two very talkative people.

I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Tuckster