z

Young Writers Society

Question for guys

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:57 am
Lindsaroo says...

kay so not totally sure where the heck this goes but I figured I'd put it here and if it's in the wrong place, the mods will move it.

But yeah, I know this is kind of a really...don't know the word, but it's not a really complex question or anything. But it's for writing, so that's good yes?

I just wanna know what you guys think about girls. Not about girls in general, but what do they do that p*** you off? Anything that they normally do that just make you angry at them. It doesn't even have to be all girls, maybe just this one girl who does something that makes you mad. I just kinda need help and hopefully I can get a few answers? thanks guys
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:07 am
Clo says...

I'm a girl, so excuse my girl opinion.

I hate it when girls alter their speech. Like SO much. They make their voices girly. You know what I mean - slow them down, emphasize strange things. Turning this sentence:

Hey guys, want to do something tonight?

Into:

Heyyyy guh-uuyssss? Want-tA doo somethIng ta-nigghHHT?

Girls are dumb. This is not their natural voice. Why do they do this? Who started this? What kind of accent is this? I hate it.
How am I not myself?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:14 am
Dynamo says...

I'm not usually one to point out other people's faults, but I think I have an educated opinion about it. Let's say for example that a guy grabs a girl's butt. This constitutes as sexual harassment, correct? But what if a girl grabs a guy's butt? This constitutes as sexual harassment, too, but nobody does anything about it because the guy is supposed to like it. It's the same thing with racism in my opinion. If a white person is racist toward a black person he gets into serious trouble, but when the tables are turned it's okay because the victim is white. I know African Americans have had it rough in the past, but does that really give them the right to be racist themselves? It's all about exploitation, there are some women out there who exploit their rights to do whatever the hell they want, and that type of girl is the type I truly hate and try to stay away from, no matter how attractive they are or how much they want me. Seriously, there was this one girl who kept calling me and trying to convince me to have sex with her. I'm not making this up, to her it was just a game, and it was a game I wasn't willing to play. But that didn't stop her.

Sorry, you were probably looking for a shorter and more generic answer, weren't you? Well, this is the only thing I can think of. I try to live by the words of Jesus when he said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:26 am
JFW1415 says...

or how much they want me. Seriously, there was this one girl who kept calling me and trying to convince me to have sex with her.

Haha, quite the ladies man, aren't you?

But yeah, girls can get away with more. Like, girls can hit guys (within reason), but guys can't hit girls.

What bothers me the most (shut up, I don't care that I'm a girl xD) is the super girly girls. It's like, get a spine. I scream just as loud as the rest of 'em when I see a bug, but that's the only girly thing about me - unless I want to dress up. Girls have the best of both worlds - they can dress like a girl or a guy and no one cares. (Again with the girls being able to do more.) But the girls who won't do anything guyish? Urgh. So annoying.

~JFW1415

369 Reviews

Reviews: 369
Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:01 am
Conrad Rice says...

I don't really like it when girls take a long time doing anything. I seriously don't think that girls are able hurry at any point. They stop and agonize over the smallest details of anything they do.
Garrus Vakarian is my homeboy.

402 Reviews

Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:17 am
Clo says...

Girls are inane.
How am I not myself?

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:19 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Let's try to keep it a young person-friendly discussion, shall we?

Some girls are a bit too girly.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 pm
chocoholic says...

Again, I'm girl so sorry, but I have strong opinions on some of the c*** that girls do.

I HATE girls who dumb themselves down or forget their values for guys. It's like, if a guy doesn't like you for who you are, why bother? Oh, I also hate it when girls make a big deal out of nothing. And when girls act like the popular' people they see on stupid American shows.

There, that's my ranting done.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:51 pm
Lord Anzius says...

I love all girls................... Some have their faults. And some can be really iritating... But I just luv 'em.

Okay so let me see.... I don't really hate this but some times this p***es me off: I can never tell when a girl is joking or is speaking the truth,,, you girls smile toooooo much I can't tell the difference..

Exmpl: This one girl came up to me once asked me if a I wanted to go out whit her... I just looked at her for a while and then she said: got you, in a few days a friend of mine told me anssi you really need a girlfrien. This girl happened to hear it and came there she took my hand and said that she was my girlfriend. My friend walked away and the girl smiled at me, I had my mouth open of astonishement. She saw that my look and went a bit more serious and said "but we are together." I just was there standing silent...... it was sooo akward. She just looked at me for a while and went away. Nowadays were still good friends whit the girl.....

How the heck do you girls pull these things up????????

Now there are two girls closing up to me (to make a point I will say that I am not the one flirting) And my friends are accusing me of double dating...... WHY???????

This really p***es me off.

But I luv girld anyways

XDXDXDXDXD

XD

=P
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:24 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

Hmm...

Girls can be really detailed. They also want details. For example:

Me: Tom broke up with Lisa.

Girl: WHAT?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!

Me: I dunno.

Girl: WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Oh, and girls are way to obsessed with their appearance. I mean, I can handle a certain degree, but they just keep saying that they're fat because they aren't a twig.

Let's see...I think that's it.

402 Reviews

Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:14 pm
Clo says...

thunder_dude7 wrote:Hmm...

Girls can be really detailed. They also want details. For example:

Me: Tom broke up with Lisa.

Girl: WHAT?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!

Me: I dunno.

Girl: WHAT!?!?!?!?!

As much as I dislike girls, I think our lust for detail is admirable at least. Nothing is overlooked. We should be the scribes of the human race.

thunder_dude7 wrote:Oh, and girls are way to obsessed with their appearance. I mean, I can handle a certain degree, but they just keep saying that they're fat because they aren't a twig.

Guys do that too. Just as much. Also annoying.
How am I not myself?

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:26 pm
Jon says...

I think this is going to turn into the battle of the sexes type thing

Lindsaroo-- I think you should just write what you feel would happen in a situation where a guy got mad at a girl. Let it flow.

---Jon---
:D
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

402 Reviews

Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:28 pm
Clo says...

I revise my statement: Both boys and girls are inane.
How am I not myself?

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:04 am
thunder_dude7 says...

As much as I dislike girls, I think our lust for detail is admirable at least. Nothing is overlooked. We should be the scribes of the human race.

That's the problem. Girls pay attention to petty details, while guys think of the big, important aspects of it.

Girls being scribes? Perfect! Guys do stuff, girls document it. What a splendid idea.

As for guys caring about their appearence, what I mean is that girls always seem to think that they're going to a beauty pageant, especially when it comes to glittery eye-liner and stuff.

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:20 am
Jon says...

As for guys caring about their appearence, what I mean is that girls always seem to think that they're going to a beauty pageant, especially when it comes to glittery eye-liner and stuff.

Not always true ThunderDude.

---Jon---
:D
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt